verisimo + bushido = good shit

Charuto go Robbed

Get ahold of Charuto vs. Gil Castillo if you want to
see how Charuto can strike. He did a pretty good job
of it against Newton too. Hughes was smart not to
play stand-up. I want to see Charuto in Pride so that
he can get a decent payday too.

"Charuto go Robbed "

- "Robbery" is when one fighter dominates another, that didnt happen for either fighter on Saturday.

People are acting like Charuto was all over Hughes for 3 rounds and that absolutely did not happen.

Heck, I was impressed with Charuto, thought the decision could go either way and that a draw would have been good but i dont want to hear anymore about anyone being "robbed."

TTT

I would like to see Charuto in Pride. Because then we could laugh at all the stupid trolls on here even more. Instead of saying Charuto got screwed whenever he loses a UFC decision, they will start screaming that his opponent got screwed every time he wins a Pride decision.

ttt for Charuto!

although pride has had some very fishy dec's. i dare any one to explain how hughes won all three rounds. i thought the UFC was better than that.

TTT. Haters can hate( grumpy monkey or matts jockstrap) but the majority of the viewers don't see it as the haters do. Roots held his own should have @ least had a draw in my books. Oh well in order to win you have to knock out matt or tapp him out, which almost happened. I guess the judges rather reward fighting not to loose, than fighting to win.

Some haters have made comments like Charuto did nothing but hold matts hands. No he was also attacking Matt so he did not have an opening for many clean shots. So you said that makes for a boring fight. Well he should have let Charuto stand up so it could have been a stand up war ala gill castilo. He wanted no part in that so he took it down and layed and prayed. Case in point Matt made for a boring fight.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

3T

I hate to say it, but I think Charuto's ground game would be better appreciated by the international community (specifically the Japanese and Brasilians) than the US audience. I would love to see him in Pride. There are a lot of great match-ups for him there.

TTT

"...I think Charuto's ground game would be better appreciated by the international community"

I think he could be appreciated here too with more exposure. Let's not forget, his biggest sin last saturday night, was not finishing the toughest 170 pounder the UFC has.

I think on most nights, against most opponents, he would be finishing them off in spectacular fashion.

Next thing you know, it's bandwagon time.

ttt