Get Darrell Montague into UFC!

Evidently RVD's thread for TODDDUFFEE!~! to return to the UFC worked, so I figure why not? UFC is in need of more top 125lbers to fill out the Flyweight division, Mongoose just beat Mamoru who is another top Flyweight and his only recent loss is to Uncle Creepy who we all know is awesome. He's also got the win over Useless too who is also pretty awesome in his own right. Zuffa needs to sign this guy ASAP. Who else agrees?

JoeMimic -  I concur. Phone Post

ttt

thebigblastula - ttt

I don't understand zuffa's approach to flyweights. They rarely sign them when everyone knows how thin that division is in the UFC. Shit, I can name at least 4-5 they should sign right now. Phone Post

Agreed, and they just cut two. Weird! Phone Post

It's bound to happen

Signed. Darrell Montague is great.

This is the most successful thread ever posted on the internet.

Ttt Phone Post

Has to happen. He's the real deal! TTT Phone Post

Get the mongoose on the ug first, brah! Then we can really rally the troops.

StealingFire - This is the most successful thread ever posted on the internet.

Ronda Rousey is controversial.

There. We should get 3-5 hundred replies now. Phone Post

Darrell would be a great contribution to the LW class and I think he could be champ. Im not alone with that thought.

TTT. Can't believe he hasn't been signed yet, this is ridiculous!!

Don't like what they've done with the flyweight division so far. It's like they signed 10-12 guys right off the bat and have just been recycling them. They need to be signing guys like Sampo, Montague, Makovsky, Ozkilic, Vila, and start building the division up instead of just televising the odd title fight. Shit, Moraga is the #1 contender now and he hasn't even been on TV yet!!

Tomato Can - Don't like what they've done with the flyweight division so far. It's like they signed 10-12 guys right off the bat and have just been recycling them. They need to be signing guys like Sampo, Montague, Makovsky, Ozkilic, Vila, and start building the division up instead of just televising the odd title fight. Shit, Moraga is the #1 contender now and he hasn't even been on TV yet!!
TRUTH Phone Post 3.0

Yeah they def need to sign him another others. They signed Ali which is a start, Pettis if he wins on Friday could get the call so thats good.

Montague, Sampo, Santella/Fun Size winner, Campuzano, Dileno Lopes, Tome, Pantoja need to get signed.

If TUF Brazil gets a third season I pray they do Flyweights cause they could get some really talented fighters and bulk that div up.

Even Vila, Mamoru etc would be good pickups for mid div guys.

They could easily add 12 more high level fighters/prospects to the div, they are out there just waiting. I know roster space is limited but how about instead of giving every single TUF fighter a roster spot you sign 5 top 125ers?

Wake the fuck up Shelby and UFC and build this div.

I think they could start by putting Gaudinot/Elliott on the main card of 164 instead of fucking Rothwell/Vera. And yeah, then get to signing Montague, and the guys mentioned above. It'd help if someone would dethrone Mighty Mouse and give us a more marketable champ I guess.

FINALLY!!!! He's been signed!