Get ready for Chael vs Anderson 3

Zuffa gives us what we want!!! More rematches!!! Phone Post 3.0

Chael has improved greatly since the last fight. Anderson has declined.

Look for Sonnen to finish what he started back in 2010.

Chael by 3rd round TKO Phone Post 3.0

Kinda makes sense. Even tho I'd prefer to see him take on someone he hasn't previously fought like Bisping, Diaz, or Le. Phone Post 3.0

Chael has the tools to be a champion.

He will smother andy/wand/vitor

He'd walkthrough Weidman. Lyoto would be the only real challenge and its who Chael will probably fight for the belt. Phone Post 3.0

Meh, I don't care to see those two fight again.

Would love to see Chael vs Bisping though, at 185.  Would like see Anderson vs anyone not named Chael or Weidman

teamquestnorth - Chael has the tools to be a champion.

He'd walkthrough Weidman. Lyoto would be the only real challenge and its who Chael will probably fight for the belt. Phone Post 3.0
Walk through Weidman? You're fucking delusional.. And he's had 2 cracks at silva and he's quit both times Phone Post 3.0

Dana White was quoted saying "There is nothing wrong with a fun fight", or something like that. Well let's see Nick vs Anderson at 185. Phone Post 3.0

Jardines_Chin -
teamquestnorth - Chael has the tools to be a champion.

Walk through Weidman? You're fucking delusional.. And he's had 2 cracks at silva and he's quit both times Phone Post 3.0
Yeah he had 2 cracks at Anderson but in both fights he was dominating.

Came 2 minutes away from beating a prime silva in the first fight before the desperation triangle.

2nd fight, chael doesnt throw that dumb spinning backfist and anderson doesnt latch onto his shorts and Chael wins. Phone Post 3.0

He'd been stuffed a few times in the round, now how would he beat Weidman? Phone Post 3.0

I would much rather see Bisping vs Anderson.

Jardines_Chin - He'd been stuffed a few times in the round, now how would he beat Weidman? Phone Post 3.0
Weidmans alright but hes a poor mans chael sonnen with a little better sub defense.

Id like to see weidman vs sonnen though. Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth -
Jardines_Chin - He'd been stuffed a few times in the round, now how would he beat Weidman? Phone Post 3.0
Weidmans alright but hes a poor mans chael sonnen with a little better sub defense.

Id like to see weidman vs sonnen though. Phone Post 3.0
Well agree to disagree here.. But Weidman would eat him in all aspects expect maybe cardio Sonnen really does set and keep an excellent pace Phone Post 3.0

I an certain I heard Chael say that he's not sure if he will fight again after the Wand fight because of the TRT ban. Phone Post 3.0

Ho hum.

xXJayRobXx - I an certain I heard Chael say that he's not sure if he will fight again after the Wand fight because of the TRT ban. Phone Post 3.0
He'll fight plenty of more times. Yesterday he was saying he wants vitor. Phone Post 3.0

Mr Spliff - So lame if true Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

im out

_ Mark Cuban

This won't happen, if anderson fights again it will probably be against someone else towards the tail end of their career and may even be at lhw Phone Post 3.0

He lost twice why dafu a 3rd fight! Phone Post 3.0

Boooooooooo Phone Post 3.0