Get ready for Chael vs Anderson 3

Hel13torm - What a waste of a fight for both....
Give sonnen the vitor fight he wants,
Give Silva a fresh matchup Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth -
xXJayRobXx - I an certain I heard Chael say that he's not sure if he will fight again after the Wand fight because of the TRT ban. Phone Post 3.0
He'll fight plenty of more times. Yesterday he was saying he wants vitor. Phone Post 3.0
Weird. I hope he fights a lot more. Love me some Chael. Phone Post 3.0

Lame if true. But silva would take this one too. I think it should be against bisping. Phone Post 3.0

Bisping would get murked. It would look more ridiculous than anderson vs forrest Phone Post 3.0

mackass - This won't happen, if anderson fights again it will probably be against someone else towards the tail end of their career and may even be at lhw Phone Post 3.0
Chaels career is winding down, and he's also a lhw... Just sayin Phone Post 3.0

CowboysStuntDouble -
mackass - This won't happen, if anderson fights again it will probably be against someone else towards the tail end of their career and may even be at lhw Phone Post 3.0
Chaels career is winding down, and he's also a lhw... Just sayin Phone Post 3.0
Haha you described Sonnen good sir Phone Post 3.0

This fight will be at 185 Phone Post 3.0

I don't understand why the UFC can't give Anderson a fresh matchup. He deserves that much. Phone Post 3.0

Its all about ppv buys.

Look for this card to do a Mill+ Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth -
Jardines_Chin - He'd been stuffed a few times in the round, now how would he beat Weidman? Phone Post 3.0
Weidmans alright but hes a poor mans chael sonnen with a little better sub defense.

Id like to see weidman vs sonnen though. Phone Post 3.0
Lol a little better sub defense?

Lets compare submission losses between them Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth - Word on the streets is that this fight is in the works for the new years eve card.

It all hinges on a sonnen victory over Wand.

Perfect fight for both IMO. Chael wins this time.

Start marinating your steaks boys.

Its BBQ time again. Phone Post 3.0
In chael we trust. Phone Post 3.0

Diaz, Rashad or Bisping please Phone Post 3.0

Make Belfort II. Sonnen III, Bisping and Cung Le are acceptable, easier options. Munoz, Kennedy, weidman if he loses, these are all bad ideas. Phone Post 3.0

Would rather Bisping vs Silva.
Also wanna see a Bisping vs Sonnen rematch. Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth - Its all about ppv buys.

Look for this card to do a Mill+ Phone Post 3.0
U need to get sonnens nuts out of your mouth. Its pretty embarrassing to be honest every single thread Phone Post 3.0

NutJobJim - Would rather Bisping vs Silva.
Also wanna see a Bisping vs Sonnen rematch. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Stoned Ape - I hope you're wrong and they match Anderson with Nick Diaz.

i'd really like to see this

Lol, thought op was serious at first. Just by his comments you can tell he is either trolling or just a huge chael nut hugger praying this is what andersons fight will be.

Really I dont think anyone wants to watch this fight a third time. If anderson comes back healthy I think it can be an exciting time to see him fight the fights that didnt make sense when he was a champion. He held the belt for 7 years now lets see him fight the nick diazs and such. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_CloudStrife - Lol, thought op was serious at first. Just by his comments you can tell he is either trolling or just a huge chael nut hugger praying this is what andersons fight will be.

Really I dont think anyone wants to watch this fight a third time. If anderson comes back healthy I think it can be an exciting time to see him fight the fights that didnt make sense when he was a champion. He held the belt for 7 years now lets see him fight the nick diazs and such. Phone Post 3.0
Im 100% serious about this fight. I might hurt peoples feelungs from time to time but I dont troll. Phone Post 3.0

I would love to see him fight Nick Diaz for a comeback fight.