Get ready for Chael vs Anderson 3

boo.

oh and Best matchmaker in the business, LOL.

teamquestnorth -
FlowWithTheGo -
teamquestnorth - Im excited. IMO Chael wins that 2nd fight if he doesnt throw that spinning backfist.

A win over Silva could leapfrog sonnen right into title contention again Phone Post 3.0
You just lost All Cred Phone Post 3.0
How do u figure? Chael was dominating the fight up until that point. Phone Post 3.0
No he "dominated" the first round by sitting mostly in guard and landing much weaker GnP than the first fight. He was getting stuffed and clownwed in the second. Phone Post 3.0

Also on this card, Tito vs Ken Shamrock 4 the final, final chapter

I called this long ago, it's a big name fight which will sell a lot of PPVs. Put Ronda vs Carano on it and you got 1 million plus PPV buys.

People should realize Anderson wants big fights that make money, which this is.

Chael is a company guy who Zuffa loves and I am sure he wants another crack at Anderson.

Zuffa makes them both happy with this fight.

I would rather see Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz but this is a great matchup which will be a good test for Silva in his return.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - I called this long ago, it's a big name fight which will sell a lot of PPVs. Put Ronda vs Carano on it and you got 1 million plus PPV buys.
I think thats whats going to end up happening Phone Post 3.0

thats a career ending fight! Phone Post

FlowWithTheGo - 
teamquestnorth - Im excited. IMO Chael wins that 2nd fight if he doesnt throw that spinning backfist.

A win over Silva could leapfrog sonnen right into title contention again Phone Post 3.0

No he didn't. SIlva got his ass beat the first fight for 4 2/3 rounds and got hit with 300+ punches and the 2nd fight he was beating his as again until that stupid spinner and the illegal knee that Silva threw. Silva is done, get off his nuts

Blazing Knees -
FlowWithTheGo - 

No he didn't. SIlva got his ass beat the first fight for 4 2/3 rounds and got hit with 300+ punches and the 2nd fight he was beating his as again until that stupid spinner and the illegal knee that Silva threw. Silva is done, get off his nuts

Lol, laying on someone for 4 1/2 minutes in a round and maybe landing 10 punches is not beating someones ass. Sonnen had full mount for a full minute in that first round and maybe landed 5 punches. But the result for both fights was the same either way. Stoppage victory for Anderson. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_CloudStrife - 
Blazing Knees -
FlowWithTheGo - 

Lol, laying on someone for 4 1/2 minutes in a round and maybe landing 10 punches is not beating someones ass. Sonnen had full mount for a full minute in that first round and maybe landed 5 punches. But the result for both fights was the same either way. Stoppage victory for Anderson. Phone Post 3.0

http://blog.fightmetric.com/2010/08/silva-vs-sonnen-fightmetric-report.htmlI guess the part where Chael floored SIlva with his hands doens't count either to you clowns? 320 total strikes against 64 total strikes is an ass beating

Blazing Knees -
UGCTT_CloudStrife - 
Blazing Knees -
FlowWithTheGo - 

http://blog.fightmetric.com/2010/08/silva-vs-sonnen-fightmetric-report.htmlI guess the part where Chael floored SIlva with his hands doens't count either to you clowns? 320 total strikes against 64 total strikes is an ass beating

Did you not understand that I was talking about the second fight? Pretty clear from the description. Phone Post 3.0

a

And this is called an illegal knee

Even though chael pissed hot after the fight and wouldn't have been champ anyways I still give him credit for their first fight. I think the ribs played a big part also but chael pretty much had his way with anderson in that fight besides the whole getting submitted part. The second fight showed he could take anderson down and not connect on any ground and pound for the whole round eveb when fully nounting him. Silva then tkos him in the second. And the knee was completely legal and you dont see that because you obviously dislike silva. Phone Post 3.0

Lol all your pictures show is he was able to connect with some punches.

Who won both fights? I thought so. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_CloudStrife - 
Blazing Knees -
UGCTT_CloudStrife - 
Blazing Knees -
FlowWithTheGo - 

Did you not understand that I was talking about the second fight? Pretty clear from the description. Phone Post 3.0

http://FIGHTER KD SIG. STR. SIG. STR. % TOTAL STR. TD TD % SUB. ATT PASS REV. Anderson Silva Chael Sonnen 1 0 15 of 30 22 of 36 50% 61% 16 of 31 87 of 105 0 of 0 1 of 4 --- 25% 0 0 0 2 0 0Pretty clear he was getting his ass beat in the 2nd fight too-what part of this don't you understand?

http://FIGHTER SIG. STR SIG. STR. % HEAD BODY LEG DISTANCE CLINCH GROUND Anderson Silva Chael Sonnen 15 of 30 22 of 36 61% 61% 11 of 25 16 of 29 4 of 5 6 of 7 0 of 0 0 of 0 3 of 12 4 of 9 3 of 5 4 of 7 9 of 13 14 of 20

and it's true- I dislike Silva

Blazing Knees -

and it's true- I dislike Silva

Well that is kinda obvious lol.

I guess it comes down to us having 2 completely different meanings for beating someones ass. Chael won the first round of that second fight obviously but he certainly didnt "beat his ass" there. Phone Post 3.0

Vtfu blazing knees Phone Post 3.0