Get ready for the Rory Macdonald era.

I really feel Rory will run straight through
Anyone in welterweight right now.

The man has been around for a while an done his apprenticeship. An I believe he has learnt his lesson from his losses and improved in leaps an bounds.

I love the fact Robbie got the belt,
But I think we are about to see greatness from Rory this weekend.
WAR RORY!! Phone Post 3.0

Kelowna's own Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. Rory's going to suprise a lot of folk. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed, he's the new wave. Strangely, it seems long overdue. Phone Post 3.0

Yep. He'll be champ for a very long time. Looking forward to seeing him get the belt!! Phone Post 3.0

Future of the ww division. And Firas will be known as the fight iq GOAT Phone Post 3.0

Agreed OP. GSP junior is ready to roll now. Phone Post 3.0

Before you comment - please say what country you are from. Phone Post 3.0

Australia.
There's a hype train getting derailed this weekend and it's not CM.
I'm a big Rory fan though but I don't think he's quite as special as people think.
Should be a good fight though Phone Post 3.0

klabo - Agreed OP. GSP junior is ready to roll now. Phone Post 3.0
American. Canada, you're welcome Phone Post 3.0

America - Robbie is one of my favorites and he's gamebred at this point - he's seen it all and I have him via decision or tko. Hope I'm right...admit I'm biased. Phone Post 3.0

I agree he has a great shot to win but disagree that he will reign for a long time. The top of the WW divison is so close. I could see matches between Rory, Lawler, Hendricks and Condit really going any way.

Welcome to the Mcdonald era!! Phone Post 3.0

14er - I agree he has a great shot to win but disagree that he will reign for a long time. The top of the WW divison is so close. I could see matches between Rory, Lawler, Hendricks and Condit really going any way.
But i have to agree with this. Condit and Hendricks could be trouble. Phone Post 3.0

Australia. Can't wait to see Rory do work!
I'm so pumped for this fight card

YOU FUCKIN BETCHA!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Milo Kerrigan - I really feel Rory will run straight through
Anyone in welterweight right now.

The man has been around for a while an done his apprenticeship. An I believe he has learnt his lesson from his losses and improved in leaps an bounds.

I love the fact Robbie got the belt,
But I think we are about to see greatness from Rory this weekend.
WAR RORY!! Phone Post 3.0
I'd like to see Rory do well, but there's been occasions where he has missed opportunities. Like you mention, his time is now served and more experience is under his belt, hopefully this plugs the 'gaps'. If he has, I agree, could be the start of the Rory's reign. Phone Post 3.0

MMAtador - A Big Mac value meal with a orange Hi-C and a 4 piece Mcnugget with sweet and sour sauce. Welcome to the McDonald era. Phone Post 3.0
I love Big Mac's an nuggets with sweet
An sour sauce. Phone Post 3.0

If he wins there's some good rematches with condit and arlovski jr. Phone Post 3.0

Macdonald era is correct.. while it is unlikely we will see anyone take the title and dominate like GSP again, Macdonald likely takes the title tomorrow night.. going forward while there may be someone who knocks him off.....at just turning 26, no one is going to knock him out of title contention for a damn long time. WW has been the best division for a decade. We can talk about charisma and showmanship. When we talk about skill set, Rory's will prove to be at the very elite level of the sport. Rory will either submit or knock Lawler out.

It's great to see another brother from K-town wrecking fools. In my day it was all about smashing dudes by the big apple on gyro beach with my tie-dyed tank-top, cut off short short jeans and glorious mullet.

604 or 250 represent, wut wut?!