Get rid of Cormier and Rogan.

I watched the whole fight. Which round was completely 100% for Izzy? I don't understand their commentary. At least Goldy would be like "that guy got punched in the face." Now it's Izzy gets drilled with a right hook, Cormier comes on "right hooks don't mean anything, you count the feints." WHAT THE FUCK? Anik is good, he's too scared to argue with them. We NEED unbiased commentators. If I was honestly listening to that on the radio, I'd think Izzy easily won. 

1 Like

I think they’re trying (UFC) with the admit of current and former fighters, following the model of most other professional sports, but haven’t found a good one yet.  

I typically like Joe, or the Bisping/Cormier or Bisping/anyone.  Bisping may be too off the wall (in a British sense) for brass to be comfortable

It's funny. They kept saying Israel outstruck Jan but then they showed the stats and Jan was consistently ahead on significant strikes. 

8 Likes

Agreed.  They picked a guy to cheer for before the fight, it went against them

2 Likes

I honestly like Anik. It's almost like he actually has that job for a reason. I can see his frustrations dealing with a bunch of retired fighters/mdma fanatics. Take the money and run. At this point I don't think he cares. His checks cash, not worth arguing with two retards who obviously pick a winner before the fight starts. 

2 Likes

to be fair, these cards are garbage, I'd be falling asleep too

They are entertaining. The majority of the main card wasn't very impressive 

1 Like

Remember how pissed Joe got at Steven A. Smith? Joe was riding Conors dick so hard (just like Ronda, once in a lifetime athlete). Cowboy gets beat up by shoulder strikes haha. Steven was pretty much like you realize people paid $80 for this? Joe's like you don't understand next PPV Amanda Nunes is fighting our waitress. 

3 Likes
HoboSkillet -

They are entertaining. The majority of the main card wasn't very impressive 

Dana needs to be like go make an exciting fight you get 100k. Santos fight was embarrassing. They cut Overeem who will be killed or be killed for that bullshit. I'd take JDS2 vs The Reem 2 on an opening fight all day over that bullshit fight. Nope you get McKenzie vs Holly Holm instead. Quick HERE'S MY $80

TheSpookedKabuki -

I honestly like Anik. It's almost like he actually has that job for a reason. I can see his frustrations dealing with a bunch of retired fighters/mdma fanatics. Take the money and run. At this point I don't think he cares. His checks cash, not worth arguing with two retards who obviously pick a winner before the fight starts. 

rough but...

great post. I can actually feel Anik's frustration, he goes very quiet probably counting the 0's on his account.

1 Like
TheSpookedKabuki -

Agreed!

They need a veteran broadcaster to run the commentary. Goldberg didn’t necessarily know his stuff and said stupid shit here and there, but he knew how to keep the commentary going and could reign Joe in. Anik is just a straight man cuck who interjects with facts here and there between to the color guys who are running the show which is the problem. 

They need a straight guy who commands the broadcast booth. Right now it’s two Bobby Heenans and a red rooster. 

1 Like

“This is bad.. he keeps reacting to Izzy’s feints.” Meanwhile he’s beating Izzy’s ass 

3 Likes

DC was a little off but not too bad. 

I think Joe needs to go

3 Likes

Yeah. All the commenting on the feints was weird. Especially when they didn’t work and he caught a strike and they ignored it. 

I have relented to muting this commentary team. I come here after every big event and share my utter frustration about JR and DC.

In the old days when there was a live audience, I would put my audio system on stereo/surround which would elevate the crowd noise and decrease the sound of their tainted hyperbole.

Dana, are you listening??

1 Like

Joe is done. Just enjoy your 100 million and getting censored by a bunch of woke lesbians and be done with it. It’s ruined your commentary.

5 Likes

Felder and Bisping are much better.

3 Likes

^my fav team Hardy is good too

bisping and felder are hilarious

1 Like

They were horrible all night...when I seen DC and Rogan...I fuckin cringed 

1 Like