Getting it

Doug,

I'll check on the e-mail. I don't know what your GF looks like.

TAKU

She's hot. Jon has seen pics.

She's 6'1, about 130. Blond hair, blue-grey eyes. Just did a modeling gig. Kickboxes.

I just sent you another mail :)

-doug-

lol @ this..thanks Jon, makes you wonder why she is with an ugly mother effer don't it?

Jon said he would email me some of Doug's material..I was expecting a few cutting edge routines.. what I got was roughly 3-4 rambled, run on, sentences about dudes who are overly strategic about working out and not to surround yourself with a bitching female, and to do what you feel like doing in the gym would render the most gains in the long run

At the time I was like wtf is this? where are the fucking burpees?

Tim you get bonus points for being such a cool cat.

Doug...Got it, back at you. I'll take care of your request A.S.A.P.

TAKU

Refer to:

http://kennyflorian.com/MMA_All_Access1.htm

To see my beauty.

Disregard that half the video is me in Kenny's room while he's nearly or entirely naked.

Also disregard how uncomfortable i am on camera. We don't have cameras here in the woods.

Note how Kenny checks out the girl as she walks out of the gym.

Tim, I can't write, that's true, but the thoughts are clear in my brain, i promise.

Taku, Thanks!

-doug-

Thanks Jon I agree 100%

Cool video didn't see your chick though.. I am becoming more of a Kenny fan every fight.

"Do what you like, like what you do"

I've been saying this for years, but I guess like always everyone ignores the pretty one.

No no. That video was to see MY beauty.

Make sure to watch Kenny's next fight :) It will be for the title.

-doug-

"No no. That video was to see MY beauty."

Well in that case I definitely did not see that lol

Nice.

Hey thanks

Ahh forgot about this..I am still in decent shape, worry free about my fitness and having more fun than ever.