GFC TICKET GIVEAWAY !!!

Announcements made here in a few minutes. Winners will be notified by email and can get the tix at will call. PLease post here if you win.

We will identify the winners by the first characters of their email! Coming up...............

Winners:

nicole.bolin

adammustanggt

gregory.gabbard

georgenae

barnhillian

dustinwray

a.conrad

Winners will be notified by email on where to pick-up their (2) free tickets. Congradulations!

ttt

TTT for me

Chris you already got good seats.

Check out the fights live Saturday nite on Dish network, Viewers Choice and Bellview Express in Canada, and on the web at mmawl.com. $24.95 to watch on all outlets. Starts at 9pm eastern.

Has the card been finalzied?

If so, can someone post the card or a link to it?

Thanks

Working on a press release as we speak for Sherdog, they get first dibbs on the new info.

ttt

I just mean to the top for me :)

Chris, shouldnt you be packing your underwear?

all winners, please make sure you have gotten your confirmation email.

If you didnt win tix, it's still ok. The GFC is giving you a chance to get discount tix. Go to the GFCfighter website and sign up for the GFC fan club. You get great prices on the tix. You can view the discount prices on the Ticketmaster GFC page.

ttt

Just heard the GFC fan club was having a great response today with the ticket discount program.Check out the discounted prices for pepople who sign up for it.

up

ttt

up

TTT for me again