GGG-Canelo fight in danger?

Part of me would like to see Canelo and Golden boy get fucked over for everything they've been getting away with.

What do you guys make of the recent drama on him pissing hot 2x? 

Clenelo will somehow make the fight.  Too much money to blow it off.  

Canelo is like the Cyborg of little red headed Mexican dudes.

Be Bolder hijos de puta!

Rhys91 -

BJS to step in and beat Golovkin.

I don't think he will step in, they'll find a lesser name guy and make it a squash match. Then reschedule the canelo fight for fall. 

Based off of GGG's resume up until he fought Kell Brook, a fill in would be someone significantly below Canelo's level. I think the fight will likeli still happen, but if not look for a Gabe Rosado rematch, Tuereano Johnson or a similar opponent. I doubt they would offer BJS the fight unless he is out of condition and given a very short notice offer. Possibly Eubank Jr after his lousy performance. I still think that Canelo is allowed to fight and faces punishment later.

Wouldn’t surprise me if he gets a 6 months suspension for negligence and they push the fight to Sept 16th weekend.

NAC is in a lose lose situation. They probably HAVE to suspend him due to the positives, or risk looking corrupt.

Don J - Wouldn't surprise me if he gets a 6 months suspension for negligence and they push the fight to Sept 16th weekend.

NAC is in a lose lose situation. They probably HAVE to suspend him due to the positives, or risk looking corrupt.

The NSAC has long been corrupt and doesn’t even try to hide it anymore. It’s not just bad judging by CJ Ross or Adilae Bird, or Floyd Mayweather’s many favored decisions. Research how the initial proposal from the former UFC owners was denied, and who was on the commission. One commissioner resigned and purchaces the UFC only to return with the same model and rules only for approval, which just happened to pass. Look up James Nave, how he was a NSAC commissioner, worked for Station’s when it went Bankrupt, and then somehow was a director to oversee Red Rock’s purchase of Fertitta Entertainment. Nevada has been a good Ol’ boys state since Las Vegas built. California has the only semi-legit commission, with Andy Foster in charge.

boxing wiz - 
Don J - Wouldn't surprise me if he gets a 6 months suspension for negligence and they push the fight to Sept 16th weekend.

The NSAC has long been corrupt and doesn’t even try to hide it anymore. It’s not just bad judging by CJ Ross or Adilae Bird, or Floyd Mayweather’s many favored decisions. Research how the initial proposal from the former UFC owners was denied, and who was on the commission. One commissioner resigned and purchaces the UFC only to return with the same model and rules only for approval, which just happened to pass. Look up James Nave, how he was a NSAC commissioner, worked for Station’s when it went Bankrupt, and then somehow was a director to oversee Red Rock’s purchase of Fertitta Entertainment. Nevada has been a good Ol’ boys state since Las Vegas built. California has the only semi-legit commission, with Andy Foster in charge.

Yeah UFC purchase is a blatant case of crony capitalism.

boxing wiz -

“Mayweathers many favored decisions” 

You can’t be serious, please list the many fights that mayweather was gifted a decision 

I would think they have to suspend Canelo for 6 months-1 year. Be a sham if they don't.

dios -
boxing wiz -

You can’t be serious, please list the many fights that mayweather was gifted a decision 

Floyd was given an IV exemption weeks after the fact, which was against rules and Floyd had no dehydration issues which might require him to use IV’s.

Floyd was allowed to fight even with an upcoming jail sentence for abuse. Floyd’s jail sentence was delayed to allow him to fight.

I wasnt meaning decisions inside the ring, though many will argue the first fight with Castillo was robbery. I’d have to watch it again, I dont remember being to shocked at the decision.

dios -
boxing wiz -

Castillo first fight.

per ESPN, he provided urine samples on February 17 and February 20 and both came back positive for clennie

Feel sorry for ggg as probably only big chance to cash in.

Exactly what I’ve been saying

The problem is he failed twice, it will look horrible if they let him fight now without some punishment.

Imagine if they let him fight anyway, other fighters will start doing the same thing afterwards

jpm995 -

I would think they have to suspend Canelo for 6 months-1 year. Be a sham if they don't.

GGG will still fight on this card, they will just reschedule Canelo fight. My guess is GGG will state Canelo has to do whole fight camp in America to get rid of tainted meat excuse and be tested weekly. 

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
jpm995 -

GGG will still fight on this card, they will just reschedule Canelo fight. My guess is GGG will state Canelo has to do whole fight camp in America to get rid of tainted meat excuse and be tested weekly. 

How will Clean Canelo do in the rematch, especially if he's going to be inactive?

Clen Canelo > Clean Canelo right?

Uhtred Ragnarson -
jpm995 -

How will Clean Canelo do in the rematch, especially if he's going to be inactive?

Vitor bod Canelo when he gets back if suspended and forced to abandon his cheating ways?
cantuna4u -
Uhtred Ragnarson -
jpm995 -

Vitor bod Canelo when he gets back if suspended and forced to abandon his cheating ways?

I can only hope so. I hate that fucking guy.