Gi Classified....help!

shortyjj - 
allchokedup - sent hot pink gi out tuesday, i would assume will be to you friday or monday.

And I will wear it proudly, take a pic, post it here...and then reimburse you for shipping whilst my team laughs at me. And then I'll put them all to sleep.

has your pink gi arrived yet? should be there today

excellent

pics!!!

allchokedup - 
shortyjj - 
allchokedup - sent hot pink gi out tuesday, i would assume will be to you friday or monday.

And I will wear it proudly, take a pic, post it here...and then reimburse you for shipping whilst my team laughs at me. And then I'll put them all to sleep.

has your pink gi arrived yet? should be there today

yes....wore it in class this morning.....Dean Demuro was there and will upload for me.

BTW....I didn't see a return address or shipping amount so I can reimburse you...can you PM it to me or email it to me? Thanks again!

dont worry about paying me back, charge it to the game homie :) i am satisfied with knowing someone will get some use out of it.

allchokedup - dont worry about paying me back, charge it to the game homie :) i am satisfied with knowing someone will get some use out of it.

You're the man. Thanks a lot.

Until DD gets the pic up here, you can check it out on our team FB page....

http://www.facebook.com/kinetixx.jamestown?fref=ts

didnt see you in pink gi.
I did however see a stud in white spandex(no homo)

In for pink gi pic. Phone Post

bgup619 - 
shortyjj - I am in desperte need of a new gi. I currently have 3 atama's that are ALL hanging by their last threads. They have served me well....I bought all of them in the same month I started training 7 years ago. The only moderately good gi I had left was passed on to a new guy at our school who was showing up to class in a judo gi 3 sizes too big.

I simply cannot afford a brand new gi.....I know, I know...."you find money for the things that are important, blah, blah...", but this is my reality right now.

I know that many people have gi's hanging in closets or shoved in totes that they don't like, don't wear, don't fit, are too worn for their standards, etc. I am not picky, and I am not looking for a brand new gi....I know I get what I pay for.

Does anyone have a used gi that they are willing to sell to me for a modest price? I can pay shipping. I wear an A2 by Atama standards (5'9"...165lbs)

www.kinetixcombat.com is the school I train at....I am the 3rd one down on the instructors page. We are a BJJ Revolution affiliate and I am a purple belt under Julio "Foca" Fernandez. If you can help a brother out, I will not forget it.

Ill send you an A2 SYR White Mamba for 110.00 shipped to you. The only thing about is it was turned gray from a washing machine accident. It is all gray at least. Email me bgup619@yahoo.com Ill send you a pic. Let me know.. I no longer fir in an A2 so its too big for me and just hangs in my closet or it would be in my rotation..

bgup email sent

waiting patiently....

allchokedup - waiting patiently....

didnt we hash it out already? too big for you??

bgup619 - 
allchokedup - waiting patiently....

didnt we hash it out already? too big for you??

yes, sorry. this was for shortyjj. was supposed to post a pic of him in the pink gi I sent him. Still waiting for pic...

How bad are things economically in america if you can't afford to buy a new gi?
Sounds really fucked up there
I've asked some American friends and they say they are doing ok

not bad for me. i have 4 sons and bjj gets expensive for all of us. But we eat everyday and have a place to live so no worries.

Blue, plz:

[IMG]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z55/xianbjj/pinkgi_zps8a1b5f8c.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z55/xianbjj/gipic_zps2f67dc52.jpg[/IMG]

i dont think those links are good. I have been patiently waiting, didnt take me this long to send a gi out and pay for the shipping...

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z55/xianbjj/pinkgi_zps8a1b5f8c.jpg

That defiantly works.

that is the gayest most awesome thing i have seen in a while

HAHA thats great man, looks like it fits you just right.