Gi Classified....help!

I am in desperte need of a new gi. I currently have 3 atama's that are ALL hanging by their last threads. They have served me well....I bought all of them in the same month I started training 7 years ago. The only moderately good gi I had left was passed on to a new guy at our school who was showing up to class in a judo gi 3 sizes too big.

I simply cannot afford a brand new gi.....I know, I know...."you find money for the things that are important, blah, blah...", but this is my reality right now.

I know that many people have gi's hanging in closets or shoved in totes that they don't like, don't wear, don't fit, are too worn for their standards, etc. I am not picky, and I am not looking for a brand new gi....I know I get what I pay for.

Does anyone have a used gi that they are willing to sell to me for a modest price? I can pay shipping. I wear an A2 by Atama standards (5'9"...165lbs)

www.kinetixcombat.com is the school I train at....I am the 3rd one down on the instructors page. We are a BJJ Revolution affiliate and I am a purple belt under Julio "Foca" Fernandez. If you can help a brother out, I will not forget it.

Conspiracy Kimonos . Com

Right now you buy a Dooms Day Devise gi I will give you "the Grey" free

Also free shipping in USA

TRAVIS@Conspiracykimonos.com Phone Post

SASQUATCH OPEN - 

Conspiracy Kimonos . Com

Right now you buy a Dooms Day Devise gi I will give you "the Grey" free

Also free shipping in USA

TRAVIS@Conspiracykimonos.com Phone Post

Thanks for your reply, Travis.

Unfortunately, I can't afford a new gi, hence my original post.

Your stuff looks really sharp and I'd be happy to order from you when things turn around for me!

if you will wear a hot pink gi, i have one i will give you if you pay shipping. My wife has worn it maybe 10 times. let me know i will get a pic.

it will fit you just right. will post brand when i get home and look at it.

allchokedup - if you will wear a hot pink gi, i have one i will give you if you pay shipping. My wife has worn it maybe 10 times. let me know i will get a pic.

Dude....if you are serious then I'll jump at the opportunity. I'm not good enough at BJJ to care what color gi I wear!

If you can afford $75, then why not get this gi: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDOQUtFfOX4

Yes im serious. Only stipulation is u have to post a pic on this thread of you wearin it otm. What isur what is ur email adress? The brand is freestyle customs. Let me know i will send out monday

I will cover freigjt u just send $ when u get gi

allchokedup - Yes im serious. Only stipulation is u have to post a pic on this thread of you wearin it otm. What isur what is ur email adress? The brand is freestyle customs. Let me know i will send out monday

I will most definitely post a pic of me on the mat wearing it, no problem!

My email is cameronlienhart@gmail.com

You're the man.

Dean Demuro - 

I'll see if I have anything laying around, Jay. Phone Post

Josh, that would be awesome! I would really appreciate it! And yes, jacket and pants would be preferred.

-Cameron

Pic sent

Bump Phone Post

Dean Demuro - 

I've got a gameness top, and some Gracie Gear pants that should work. Will you be at your morning class on Monday? Phone Post

yes sir, I will. 9am on Monday morning. You're my hero.

sent hot pink gi out tuesday, i would assume will be to you friday or monday.

You should have gift wrapped a turd in the middle of the gi before you sent it.

On a less serious note, someone posted a tatami gi for super cheap on here not too long ago. Phone Post

shortyjj - I am in desperte need of a new gi. I currently have 3 atama's that are ALL hanging by their last threads. They have served me well....I bought all of them in the same month I started training 7 years ago. The only moderately good gi I had left was passed on to a new guy at our school who was showing up to class in a judo gi 3 sizes too big.

I simply cannot afford a brand new gi.....I know, I know...."you find money for the things that are important, blah, blah...", but this is my reality right now.

I know that many people have gi's hanging in closets or shoved in totes that they don't like, don't wear, don't fit, are too worn for their standards, etc. I am not picky, and I am not looking for a brand new gi....I know I get what I pay for.

Does anyone have a used gi that they are willing to sell to me for a modest price? I can pay shipping. I wear an A2 by Atama standards (5'9"...165lbs)

www.kinetixcombat.com is the school I train at....I am the 3rd one down on the instructors page. We are a BJJ Revolution affiliate and I am a purple belt under Julio "Foca" Fernandez. If you can help a brother out, I will not forget it.

Ill send you an A2 SYR White Mamba for 110.00 shipped to you. The only thing about is it was turned gray from a washing machine accident. It is all gray at least. Email me bgup619@yahoo.com Ill send you a pic. Let me know.. I no longer fir in an A2 so its too big for me and just hangs in my closet or it would be in my rotation..

bgup619 - 
shortyjj - I am in desperte need of a new gi. I currently have 3 atama's that are ALL hanging by their last threads. They have served me well....I bought all of them in the same month I started training 7 years ago. The only moderately good gi I had left was passed on to a new guy at our school who was showing up to class in a judo gi 3 sizes too big.

Ill send you an A2 SYR White Mamba for 110.00 shipped to you. The only thing about is it was turned gray from a washing machine accident. It is all gray at least. Email me bgup619@yahoo.com Ill send you a pic. Let me know.. I no longer fir in an A2 so its too big for me and just hangs in my closet or it would be in my rotation..

I appreciate the offer very much, but I could grab a new gi for less. Maybe someone else on here will take that deal, though! Nice gi!

Dean Demuro - 

So I show up on Monday to bring this cat a gi, and sure enough his current one is in a pretty sad state. I hand him the new one...he investigates momentarily, and then says "Yes...this shall do nicely." Then he throws it to the ground disdainfully, and pulls his old gi apart like he's the incredible hulk. Underneath his old gi he's wearing a limited release Shoyoroll made out of a 50/50 virgin hair/acai blend.

Unreal. Phone Post

When I wear my gi made of virgin hair.....no can defend.

allchokedup - sent hot pink gi out tuesday, i would assume will be to you friday or monday.

And I will wear it proudly, take a pic, post it here...and then reimburse you for shipping whilst my team laughs at me. And then I'll put them all to sleep.