Gianni Grippo is on fire

Won the F2W Title in a superfight against Quiexhino Saturday and Sunday he won his class and the absolute of the NoGi ibjjf NY Open

I believe he's competing again this weekend

Amy vids?

MarsMan - He also holds the record for best promotion to BB ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_IEg-qbdZg

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - Amy vids?

its on Flograppling, if you have an account 

Always makes me think of Gui Mendes insane pressure and top game when I think of Grippo going out there to train with him.

nice

MarsMan -

Wow

MarsMan - He also holds the record for best promotion to BB ever

love that vid 

He is an awesome competitor! Just tearing up the competition.

Nice.  Didn't I read that he was moving to California to train with Cobrinha?  Seeing as he's competing in NY With an MG rashguard is he back  back training at marcelos?

Easters -

Nice.  Didn't I read that he was moving to California to train with Cobrinha?  Seeing as he's competing in NY With an MG rashguard is he back  back training at marcelos?

I guess he was moving out there with his girlfriend, but ended up staying in NYC

Easters - 

He and the gf broke up. So she went back to Cali and he stayed in NYC.

1. That backstep to legdrag is money!
  2. Kiss of the dragon is really dangerous for kneebar and toe hold.  
  3. He moves more like Mendes bros/Cobrinha than like MG guys

The Maestro -

1. That backstep to legdrag is money!

2. Kiss of the dragon is really dangerous for kneebar and toe hold.  

3. He moves more like Mendes bros/Cobrinha than like MG guys

Yep, shocked he didn't go there instead of MGs. But he has seem to have added a lot of one leg X guard into his game

2017 Abu Dhabi World Pro champion

Beast 

That arm drag to single leg takedown was so MG though. I think the influence adds a nice diversity to his game.