*************GIF CONTEST FROM DANA WHITE**********

Instead of combining GIFs with the romoshops in a single battle, DW has decided to run TWO separate contests! If you submitted a GIF on the first romo thread, please move it to this one and then delete the original entry. You'll be able to compete for the identical prize packages so good luck to all.

Cindy

Create UFC/Strikeforce related GIFs (preferably 10 seconds or less)

Limit of 3 entries per person for BOTH contests (you can do 3 GIFs OR 3 romos OR a combination of the 2)

GIF entries only are to be posted on this thread and comments are welcome

Deadline for submissions is midnight (PST) November 30th

This thread will then be "frozen" by a mod and the entries moved to a POLL and GIFs thread Dec 1st

UG members (regardless of status) can vote for their favorite 3 in EACH contest until the poll ends at midnight (PST) December 7th

The top 10 submissions in EACH contest (with the most votes) will be reviewed and DW will pick his favorite 3 romoshops AND his favorite 3 GIFs (and rank their order - 1st, 2nd and 3rd place) the following week

Recycling previous GIFs (from this board or any other) is not permitted

UGers may NOT solicit other UGers for votes via threads, posts, PMs or the UGs social network

Prizes for GIF contest are the same packages as stated for the romoshop contest:

3rd place- 2 event tix

2nd place- 2 event tix and hotel

1st place- 2 event tix, hotel and roundtrip airfare

Have fun and good luck!

Cindy

(mod, sticky please?)

Thanks to you and the UG staff for making this happen Cindy! Phone Post

Blue help, please.

http://i39.tinypic.com/33v2o37.gif

Sub 4 lulz! Phone Post

Can we just give it to Gordo already? :P

Mulletron5000 - Thanks to you and the UG staff for making this happen Cindy!

And to you as well, my friend.

BushidoAristotle - Blue help, please.

My First Entry

Captured this at the end of the Spike Prelims:

My Second Entry

Oi! That Fookin' Monkey Is At It Again!

My Third Entry

Chocolate Al

Play this while watching the GIF

ttt Phone Post

Sub'd!

in

So far its got to be Gordo's and that Silva/Sonnen one are the best.

the one from Bushido on this page is funny as well.

THANK YOU...ITS HARD TO ROMOSHOP AGAINST GIFS

Moved here from the first thread

radiobaby -

Subbed! Hey Cindy I don't mean to look a gift horse in the mouth but do the winners pick the event they want tickets for? If not what is the event?

Sub Phone Post

DW rules.

amazing lol

erikmfx - Subbed! Hey Cindy I don't mean to look a gift horse in the mouth but do the winners pick the event they want tickets for? If not what is the event?

I believe it's any event of the winners choice. Not sure if that includes overseas travel. Phone Post