Gif of alleged illegal knee?

Hey guys, had to work late and couldn't catch the fights. I've seen Gifs of virtually everything else, but I still haven't seen this alleged "illegal knee" that everyone keeps taking about in the Koscheck fight.

Can you help a working man out?

If you saw Anthony Johnson vs Josh Koscheck you saw it. Same exact thing.

no, but i'll tell you, it either missed, or BARELY grazed his forehead.

Either way, he hammed it up.

Damn it. I gotta see this. So, wait, what happened and how was it related to the outcome of the fight? Was it momentarily stopped, etc?

Sorry, I only know results and just happened to see the sucker punch and Shogun victory gifs on here... that's really all I know.

Matthew Battle - Damn it. I gotta see this. So, wait, what happened and how was it related to the outcome of the fight? Was it momentarily stopped, etc?

Sorry, I only know results and just happened to see the sucker punch and Shogun victory gifs on here... that's really all I know.
If I remember correctly the ref immediately said one point away from Daley. They replayed the knee several times while Josh was "recovering". The knee did not hit Koscheck, if anything it grazed his fro. The ref then said no point taken away and fight resumed and Koscheck proceeded to take Daley down.

Holy shit. That does sound shameful on Koscheck's behalf.

really never landed...i think kyaceys illegal knee on the tuf show was closer to hittin then KOS...what makes it classic is the look on fragglerocks face when the ninja turtle missed his fro with a hell bent illegal knee

Kos must play a lot of soccer.