gifs) Wagner Prado (fighting Phil Davis)

ttt

Sub Phone Post

WUT lol

Davis will sub him
IMO Phone Post

That's an awesome highlight reel. Great job by Joe Silva, matching him up with a one dimensional wrestler in his debut. Phone Post

Great thread Phone Post

If he can beat Davis it will say an awful lot about him. He'll be an instant contender to watch for Phone Post

Terrible matchmaking by the UFC. Why put an exciting debuting striker with an experienced and boring one dimensional wrestler?

FJP111 - Terrible matchmaking by the UFC. Why put an exciting debuting striker with an experienced and boring one dimensional wrestler?

for one :

this is competition.

two: I find davis pretty exciting.

one handed hammer locked a dude(tim boestch)

anaconda choked gustaffson who many see as the next guy to challenge jones.

Imo I enjoy good grapplers. If Prado is better he will win, if not he will lose.

both men have similar records, and started fighting with in a year of each other.

Seems like alright match making could have been better, but don't kid your self.

vera would have likely taken him down once he was in trouble. thats not to say vera couldn't hurt prado, but it hasn't happened yet in the striking department, and I don't see vera as a top lhw striker.

Just my 2 cents, will gladly eat crow if vera koes shogun, and/or davis lnp's prado. 

But I have shogun and davis winning handidly. 

just my 2 cents.

and one last thing, having good bjj/grappling and having great wrestling makes you at least 2 dimensional right? or does having no wrestling good bjj and good striking make you well rounded?

opinions huh.

Phil Davis (9-1) -675 vs. Wagner Prado (8-0) 475 Phone Post

UGCTT_chuckles1 - Phil Davis (9-1) -675 vs. Wagner Prado (8-0) 475 Phone Post

Fucking hell Phone Post

I'm rooting for Phil, but I bet on Prado, cuz the bet is 5:1

GayGuardMooseSaucy -

Fucking hell Phone Post

I know right? It's tempting to lay some $ down. Phone Post

Wagner is a super dangerous striker and knows enough to escape back to his feet if his conditioning is on point. It could be a very interesting fight, who knows if Davis will try and ground him right away?

UGCTT_chuckles1 -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -

Fucking hell Phone Post

I know right? It's tempting to lay some $ down. Phone Post

Phone Post

Benn paying attention to Wagner for a while. He's an aggressive mofo but Zuffa is basically handing him a wrestlefuck loss as Damn says above more creatively..........

Gotta love the UFC. Take exciting, aggressive fighters and match them up with guys who will lay on them or wall n stall (though Phil usually goes for it and just started to seem tentative in some bigger fights).

caposa -  it should be Shogun/Davis  and Prado/Vera

Agreed. Phone Post

Phil by zzzzzzzzzzzzz... Phone Post