gifs) Wagner Prado (fighting Phil Davis)

hopefully judges will deduct points for stalling or otherwise avoiding the fight.

DamnSevern - 

looks like a cross between nick diaz and thiago alves

6'4, dude is a beast.

8-0 (7 of those being TKO/KOs)

trains with team nog

nonetheless, Mr. Wonderful is a damn tough debut fight.

It's literally a 50/50 mix of the two!  Holy s.  

DamnSevern - 
caposa -  it should be Shogun/Davis  and Prado/Vera

agreed

as exciting as wagner is, you guys should do a little research, very few to none of his opponents have winning records. or really more than a few fights at all.

Anyone can look impressive fighting cabana boys. Here are the records of the cabana boys he fought:

5-9 (he fought him twice)

2-3

0-2

1-3

7-4

3-3

0-2

This will literally be only the SECOND person he has fought with a winning record. Let's not jump the gun on every Brazilian.

ausgepicht - Anyone can look impressive fighting cabana boys. Here are the records of the cabana boys he fought:

2-3
0-2
1-3
7-4
3-3
0-2

This will literally be only the SECOND person he has fought with a winning record. Let's not jump the gun on every Brazilian.

Thanks for more context I posted the same idea. I knew he hasn't been defeating champs but people overrate him a bit. Phone Post

ausgepicht - Anyone can look impressive fighting cabana boys. Here are the records of the cabana boys he fought:

2-3
0-2
1-3
7-4
3-3
0-2

This will literally be only the SECOND person he has fought with a winning record. Let's not jump the gun on every Brazilian.<br type="_moz" />

Layin down some truths.

Mako_ - 
ausgepicht - Anyone can look impressive fighting cabana boys. Here are the records of the cabana boys he fought:

2-3

0-2

1-3

7-4

3-3

0-2

This will literally be only the SECOND person he has fought with a winning record. Let's not jump the gun on every Brazilian.<br type="_moz" />

Layin down some truths.

most people in this thread are predicting davis win.  

No one is saying hes a top lhw.

Also, pretty sure people picked apart Baraos record as well...

caseharts -  as exciting as wagner is, you guys should do a little research, very few to none of his opponents have winning records. or really more than a few fights at all.

I made the gifs because he has some crushing knockouts, not because of who he knocked out.   

DamnSevern - 
caseharts -  as exciting as wagner is, you guys should do a little research, very few to none of his opponents have winning records. or really more than a few fights at all.

I made the gifs because he has some crushing knockouts, not because of who he knocked out.   
Damnsevern bro, clearly was not targeted at you merely the people saying hed crush davis.

I still think he can win, just not likely. Trust me I appreciate the gifs, the research and time in making them I understand. (I make them for my articles sometimes) The guy two posts after me showed what I was talking about. 

Again not trying to downplay your effort or how exciting Prado is, but rather straighten out Davis haters.

thanks for the gifs again.

DamnSevern - 
Mako_ - 

2-3

0-2

1-3

7-4

3-3

0-2

Layin down some truths.

lets not confuse what was a 29 fight win streak now 30 right? and a 8 fight win streak. 

Prado is good, but there are people hating on Davis.

Don't mistake putting prado's record in context for us dismissing your effort.

We appreciate these, at least I do. 

looks like he has very quick hands

Doem - looks like he has very quick hands

ya and his kicks are nasty

Davis is gonna submit this guy in the first round, RNC or kimura after a double leg.

I'd like to see Wagner fight Te Huna.

Twostep - Davis is gonna submit this guy in the first round, RNC or kimura after a double leg.

I'd like to see Wagner fight Te Huna.

this and vera. 

Yeah that's a good one too. Nice call.

DamnSevern - 
Mako_ - 

2-3

0-2

1-3

7-4

3-3

0-2

Layin down some truths.

I'm just adding some context to this thread. I'm not even saying he will lose. Heck, if he can raise his game and continue to KO guys, then fucking aye!  

ausgepicht - 
DamnSevern - 
Mako_ - 

2-3

0-2

1-3

7-4

3-3

0-2

Layin down some truths.

I'm just adding some context to this thread. I'm not even saying he will lose. Heck, if he can raise his game and continue to KO guys, then fucking aye!  

agreed

DamnSevern -  
GOLD.

looks nice