Gina Carano books first role in new film

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Ex-Strikeforce and Elite XC star Gina Carano has booked her first major acting role since her exit from the Star Wars spinoff The Mandalorian earlier this year.

The former fighter-turned-actor was fired from her role as Cara Dune in the popular Disney+ series after she made a number of controversial posts on social media including one that compared the atrocities suffered by Jews during the Holocaust to the current political climate in the United States.

Carano later removed the message from her social media account but the damage was already done with Disney calling the post ā€œabhorrentā€ and cutting ties with her, which included her exit from The Mandalorian as well as a rumored series called Rangers of the New Republic , where she was reportedly expected to serve as one of the lead roles.

Now Carano has officially booked her first major role since that situation exploded back in February after signing on to star in a new revenge thriller with a script from The Hitcher and Near Dark writer Eric Red.

1 Like

I thought she was back on board with the Mandalorian?

1 Like

Hybrid Hearts VaGINA

1 Like

Those pics are right in my wheelhouseā€¦ Id make her so happy, things sheā€™d never thought sheā€™d let happen to her.

1 Like
2 Likes

Nope. They had a spinoff planned for her character but Disney hates freedom of speech so sheā€™s gone.

6 Likes

Blacklisted for effectively saying ā€œpeople should be nicer to each otherā€ lol. But she should have known you canā€™t bring up the Holocaust without Jews shrieking.

She was already trying her luck by talking about trannies before that so she probably just didnā€™t care or fit in with Hollywood types.

1 Like

The comparison she made was stupid but not offensive.

Iā€™m telling you guys right now she posted on the forum.I figured that shit out & didn`t let nobody in on it because I didnā€™t want to blow it for everyone.On her profile she had Haywire & only had Kirik & Ronda as friends.

3 Likes

Most importantly, this is the film she is doing with benny Shapiro. I hope itā€™s awesome.

Who was she? Dont be scared homieā€¦

1 Like

@Only1

She used to only post on female fighter threads & then changed things up a hair.She talked about her sister,she talked about being friends with Ronda.She also posted ā€œHey,Dana make me offer that I canā€™t refuseā€

I think she had one post that said that you donā€™t know who you are talking to.

I`m very confident that @Kirik had her posts deleted at one time?

2 Likes

why ?

Great catch man, why would Mr.J delete them though?

So that we would not know that it was her.

Trust me,I know that her posts were removed.Back then I was on a mission to find out if it was her.

I donā€™t understand, why wouldnā€™t anybody not want her old post to be here? Lots of great Fighters have graced our hallways my man, from the mightiest of the mighty to the lowest of the low