Gina Carano Open Workout (pics)

I agree, it's pathetic to expect fighters to make weight and ridiculous to expect them not to when they have missed repeatedly and look burly just before the fight.

Far to much clothing. She could cramp up or get dehydrated. She would benefit from my training camp

I really hope she's dieting her ass off!

The problem I worry about is that female sports don't get the respect male sports do. When the face of women's MMA is unprofessional about weight and appears to treat it a bit casually, it just reinforces that image people have that women shouldn't be taken seriously in the sport. As the obvious face of female MMA, Gina is in a position to really shape people's perception.

I realize she takes her training very seriously, could end my life with her pinky, and that she's potentially the perfect representative, but women's MMA needs representation that is serious and completely dedicated on its face at this critical stage, imo.

damn...looks like all that weight has at least built up her calves

KahLĀ -Ā Damn, all this shit talking about Gina making weight from you guys. I can only wonder what some of standards for perfect bodies are behind the keyboards within this forum.

Some real pathetic shit.

The criticisms are Gina's weight varies. I would agree that most are pathetic in the vein of "she's fat" "what a tubby" blah, blah, which is all stupid.

However criticizing her for not making weight has nothing to do with any of that. I think Gina Carano is a beautiful woman and is in no way, shape or form, fat, chubby, or any such adjectives. However, I think the fact that she's a professional fighter and continues to not make weight over and over is ridiculous, unprofessional and downright stupid. Those criticisms are valid.

Forget all this nonsense!!! Did anyone catch Dan the Wolfman in the background of two of the pics??:?????!

Hojak - 
MNFAN -

However criticizing her for not making weight has nothing to do with any of that. I think Gina Carano is a beautiful woman and is in no way, shape or form, fat, chubby, or any such adjectives. However, I think the fact that she's a professional fighter and continues to not make weight over and over is ridiculous, unprofessional and downright stupid. Those criticisms are valid.

You're not focusing enough on the titties.
+1

Can Carano's next opponent please just show up weighing like 175? It would be nice to see Carano fight someone bigger than her for once.

Angelo PopofskiĀ -Ā Forget all this nonsense!!! Did anyone catch Dan the Wolfman in the background of two of the pics??:?????!

voted up

MNFAN - 
KahL - Damn, all this shit talking about Gina making weight from you guys. I can only wonder what some of standards for perfect bodies are behind the keyboards within this forum.

Some real pathetic shit.

The criticisms are Gina's weight varies. I would agree that most are pathetic in the vein of "she's fat" "what a tubby" blah, blah, which is all stupid.

Beat me to it.  Those are my thoughts exactly.

that was at legends gym

MNFAN for the win.

it must suck to have to try and work out in that circus

HojakĀ -Ā 
MNFAN -

You're not focusing enough on the titties.

Those implants were her best investment. Her body really doesn't have much of anything else. She's a surprisingly good fighter.....

1 Like

I bet her farts smell like flowers.

I'd like to take credit for validating this thread with a Wolfman appearance.