Gina Carano Open Workout (pics)

shes beautiful

when she misses weight, the opponents management who allows them to take the fights do not have the best interest of their fighters.

miss pit weight - no fight

she's so fat, seriously

1 Like

yah they are all pathetic pieces of trash…its ok for her to stand up for their freedom of speech though. pure losers.

3 Likes

What a strange bump for a random new account.

You do realize that Gina had a history of badly missing weight right? It’s part of the sport and has nothing to do with beauty standards.

But you’d know that as a “Gina Carano lover”.

Anyways, that meat bomb exploded a long time ago. And that’s just fine, Gina can do whatever makes her happiest.

1 Like

Id like to help her achieve that

2 Likes

He bumped another one of her threads

I wonder what new troll gimmick we have now

Sexy Gina Carano GIF

4 Likes

The one thing I do know is we will certainly find out I’m sure!

2 Likes

The Lord Of The Rings Wizard GIF

I do love Gina…not a troll. she should just retire all together. she made an amazing movie “haywire” which I’m sure made TONS of cash for her. she should just retire and be happy…by the way do you know prince harry…he’s “third to the throne”.

Amazing movie Haywire :rofl:

1 Like

2nd to the throne

If you like her so much why do u want her to retire ? She’s only 42 and still has a promising movie career

she made a classic movie which will be recognized later on…I’m saying most people don’t want to work in that industry and she could retire. she could sell clothing or anything with her brand.

What kind of level of a fan are u.

Crazy or super crazy STAN level

a fan of gina’s since haywire movie. im new to the forum

She would make a great spokesman for a clothing brand as a + size model

1 Like

Ah ok.

Did u watch the gima cyborg fight.

What were Ur previous SN’s

she could sell shoes, clothes, shakes, waterproof sport makeup, kickboxing workout tapes, beach hair spray or Italian food and open a restaurant, etc, she should move to Canada.

I’ve seen most clips of all her fights. I’m not an expert. have you seen haywire? I like how she did all her own stunts. some of the kickboxing fights are cool like dancing…why haywire is a classic.

Would you buy her used panties/socks?
Subscribe to her Onlyfans if she starts one?