Gina Pic with new scars?

Maybe she is chunky but still incredibly hot. Their is a huge diference between chuncky and fat, I hate super skinny chicks with no feutures.

I still don't understand how people say Gina's got fake titta's. Every time she loses weight they shrink like crazy.

I love those titties Phone Post

I cant believe anyone would be commenting on how fat she is... she is really hot.

FadeToBlack - Fat Gina still has big titties and a pretty face. Would love to roll around with her. Phone Post

Amazing what big tits and a pretty face can do for....

....a couple of salivating, park dwelling, trench coat wearing with nothing underneath, creeps like us!!!! Phone Post

done posting here. fuck you guys.. much love to gina.. who i will be emailing personally

"Gina, there are depraved gentlemen on the Underground staring at your tits and make suey jokes about your scars!"

"notsureifsrs.jpg"

throatsmash - hef has got his eye on her and the scale, if she plays her cards and her donuts right she'll be in playboy with in the next year....god i hope so...reeeekekekekeeeee

she's already said she'd never pose nude.

armbarseverywhere - done posting here. fuck you guys.. much love to gina.. who i will be emailing personally

Wtf? Phone Post

In cuz all this speculation's got me curious about those scars.  She still looks great, btw- fake boobs or not (hopefully not).

Listen. I've been on this site ten years. And am a Mod. I live in So Cal, so I am an expert on breast implants.  I'm 110 % certain she has implants.

Not saying it;s bad at all. But I'm POSITIVE.

"I live in So Cal, so I am an expert on breast implants."

So if someone lives near Cherynobyl, that makes them experts on radiation?

You clearly haven't been to LA. lol

soliak - I would love to smear my poo on her titties!

May Ronda steal your lunch, and your girlfriend.

soliak - I would love to smear my poo on her titties!

What is wrong with you? Phone Post

mrzipplokk -  You clearly haven't been to LA. lol

Natural titties are natural. Phone Post

Was her role for the film to be an assassin masquerading as a beached whale?

she be fine again

I think she looks really hot in those pictures on the beach. I'm not some kind of fat fetishist, but she looks great there. Sure, she's not got the body of an athlete at that stage, but that can always be remedied. I'd hit it with the power of a thousand suns.

On the topic of breast implants. As one of my good friends says...
If I can touch them, they're real.