girls teaching jiu jitsu (videos)

ttt

MagnumBill - Off subject, Joanne, but I just watched your short film on your Youtube page, "The Last Toll". Pretty good, if I do say so myself. In a total Taranteno sort of way.

That's cool you saw Final Toll. Definitely had a suprise twist at the end.

TTT

Those tights.

RedDragonUK - Thanks for posting :)

+1

TTT!!! :)

Armbar and Grill - So Forrest is going to stalk Rashad and win a decision, Mir and Nog are "evenly matched" (wtf?) and Mir is going to win a decision, CB Dollaway has the edge in wrestling because he has "better, kind of, ground control" and Silva is going to win because he has knees and elbows and "all that stuff".

Amazing predictions.

Where did you aquire all of this in depth MMA knowledge?

lol. What are your picks for the fights? Please show me the way to being a master predictor.

ttt

There was jiu jitsu in that video? must have missed it.

Would love to roll with that Hillary Williams girl because A. She is technically better than me and B. Because she is technically better than me I don't have to take it easy on her. and C. I can tap out a purple belt I just won't tell people she is a girl.

Hillary looked pretty hot in those vids. Joanne is always hot.

Armbar and Grill - Is every pretty girl with a computer trying to get famous in MMA?

you obviously love it....you're always writing on my threads.

jacks furiously

for laters....

It is very very very weird to hear the announcer mention my wife's name. :) I dated a Hilary Williams for many many many years till she recently became a McLeod.
She'll get a kick out of it. :)

ttt

ttt

ttt

Hot girls doing BJJ = Super hot!

Wow I'm pathetic. I totally cubbed watching that.