Give me your opinion about Pride

"how the hell do you know leko gets more $ than minowa?"

It's a safe bet. Minowa is a lightweight Japanese fighter who is typically buried somewhere on the Bushido card or being fed to Silva or Jackson. Leko is a K-1 star whom DSE stole away from K-1, which means big money.

LiteBlu: The two fights before the last Mino Fedor Fight went down pretty much the same way, so who was surprised? I wasn't.

So, Fuck off.

Sincerely,
The rest of the World.

My thoughts.....

Fedor was a machine.......again!

Gomi shocked me with his standup performance.

Chonan looks like a piranha, his takedown to submission was slick as hell.

Kondo should have got the decision.

Hunt deserved the decision in a war. I consider Silva a better fighter then before, even in loss.

I never, ever wanna see Silva fight again.

Yoshida needs to lose the gi. With the strenght of Rulon grabbing hold of it, Yoshida had absolutely no where to go.

The UFC/Pride war on here is somewhat pointless. They are the two best shows that are availible to most of us. Unfortunately, I can only afford to get one of them, and it is usually Pride. I miss seeing the UFC though.

Kabuki

I thought the show was average overall... I'm sorry, but I need more compensation than Mino v Fedor to have to see Giant Silva again, or some Japanese guys given fights to win.. I'm sick of that jobber Leko.

The Yoshida fight was pretty damn dull.

It was saved by 3 things Hunt's STIRRING victory against Silva, Mino v Fedor , which I could watch again and again, and the AWESOME performance of Chonan... I've never seen A Silva beaten so convincingly - AND finished! Sick.

"LiteBlu: The two fights before the last Mino Fedor Fight went down pretty much the same way, so who was surprised? I wasn't.

So, Fuck off.

Sincerely, The rest of the World."

Lol! Calm down man.

I think a lot of people thought that Noguiera would do better than the last time (which he did). He fought a very good losing fight.

You so bitter against Brazilians and BJJ. So much so, that I consider you to be as much of a shit-stirrer around here as Open Guard and Your Father.

Pulsar, you weren't into Gomi/Pulver? Most seem to think that was the fight of the night, and some have mentioned it as fight of the year.

Kondo/Dan had some great moments as well, though it was less of an action-fest than I'd hoped.

"Pulsar, you weren't into Gomi/Pulver? Most seem to think that was the fight of the night, and some have mentioned it as fight of the year."

No, in fact I got MUCH heat for my comments on another thread.

I expect to see Jens stand, I was impressed by Gomi, but I wanted more backwards and forwards work at all ranges. That's just what I want from MMA, it's what I wanted, not saying it was a bad fight, I just wanted more. If I want good lw's banging, well I'll watch boxing lw's banging...

Fight of the night maybe, of the year??? Not even a hint of actual MMA fighting (cept a couple of knees), and that was the MMA fight of the year??? I don't know what to say about that, actually it makes me very sad. As far as standup exchanges in MMA I've enjoyed more, I find it hard to go past Riley v Lawler - UFC 37.

I think it's because I found the card overall just a bit boring. The first 5 fights were average or below IMO. I thought the Kondo v Hendo fight was sloppy, and Dan looked terrible. I've always liked Kondo though, it was a shame he lost the dec.