Give Nick Diaz his props!!!

Diaz Vs JHUN

would be like anyother fight jhun has had in the last year..

with JHUNs arm raised at the end of the fight

TTT for Nick Diaz

I don't think Juhn would beat Diaz although I think it would be a good fight. I'd like to see both Juhn and Alessio in the UFC.

I think Diaz should fight the winner of Hallman/Trigg with the winner fighting the winner of Hughes/Charuto for the title.

I have never been a huge fan of Diaz but I have to respect a guy with his skill and ability. I do look forward to watching his career grow.

Everyone had to be impressed with that performance.

props to nick he beat lawler at his own game big time.....

thanks peter4032! that whole fight i was scream at the tv. wondering why diaz was using this game plan. i figure lawler was going to catch him pretty soon. i was real impressed with the whole fight and it just opened the whole division up. wouldn't mind seeing a rematch between the two again.

Everyone laughed when i said Diaz would beat Lawler. But I am the won laughing now

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nick has incredible skills. However anyone that knows him will tell you his work ethic is his best weapon.

props

Diaz is the man got ground and stand up and he is only 20 years old DAMMMM he is gonna be a force to deal with in the future

lucky ounch

babyboy32, it turned out to be a great strategy and it shows the importance of being well rounded. I think Lawler is the better wrestler than Diaz so why waste the energy trying to get Lawler down if you can stand with him.

EST103, I didn't realize Diaz was so young. And to think that Karo is only 21. These guys have a bright future. As much as I'd love to see them fight each other, I'd hate to see one lose.