Give the fight to Lando

I say give Lando Vannata another crack at Ferguson. He made his UFC debut on 2 weeks noticed against Ferguson who at the time was the #1 contender, and came so close to finishing him in the 1st round, but eventually lost the fight in the 2nd round due to d'arce choke.

Now he would be coming off a nasty spinning heel kick knockout against John Makdessi in his last bout at only 1:40 of the 1st round.

He's already on the 209 card, and has made weight. Matchmakers get this fight in motion please!

fuck it why not 

We saw Sotto make his debut in the organization with a title fight against Dillashaw when Barao dropped out.

The 1st round of Vannata vs Ferguson was amazing to watch. I'd gladly take 5 more.

I approve

I agree but dont think tony wants any of that again.

Fucking fantastic idea!!! Dana are you listening!

big daddy yum yums - Tony won't take a short notice fight... Too close to a title
Why not? Anybody anywhere any weight right? Be something Conor isn't. He took their first fight on short notice, and was #1 contender. Talk about close to the title.

I love it 

big daddy yum yums - Tony won't take a short notice fight... Too close to a title

This.  He'll take his show (and win?) money from this one and kick back and wait for his red panty night

Papa_Raptor -
big daddy yum yums - Tony won't take a short notice fight... Too close to a title
Why not? Anybody anywhere any weight right? Be something Conor isn't. He took their first fight on short notice, and was #1 contender. Talk about close to the title.

All that changes when there's a title shot on the line.

I agree, but the way these title shots are being decided now days fuck it. Give Tony and Lando fat ass bonus money, and let's get it on.

I wish. Man I'm disappointed hope Khabib recovers well and is rebooked soon.

Bolt Vanderhuge - I wish. Man I'm disappointed hope Khabib recovers well and is rebooked soon.
Same. It's a huge loss to both fighter, and fans.

What a bad idea for Ferguson to take that fight. Not a chance in the world, he's the #1 contender in a division Conor McGregor is Champion..

Unless it's going to be for that interim belt still, then it would make sense for Ferguson

CRE - What a bad idea for Ferguson to take that fight. Not a chance in the world, he's the #1 contender in a division Conor McGregor is Champion..

Unless it's going to be for that interim belt still, then it would make sense for Ferguson
Because Conor is well known for taking fights that make sense? I completely agree CRE. Tony should have every right to collect his money for this fight, and sit back, and enjoy while signing a contract to fight Conor for the LW title.

While all of that makes perfect sense, it also makes sense to step up to the plate put on a performance of a life time against a guy like Vannata, and further embed himself as the rightful contender who Conor has no choice but to fight next.

Papa_Raptor - 

Tell me about all those times you had to make a decision at work with the below two choices/outcomes.

Choice 1 Guaranteed million dollars plus in your bank account, all you had to do was sit back for a few months and wait for it

Choice 2  Guaranteed $50k, but depending on your performance could eliminate the chance of you ever seeing a guaranteed million dollars.

Would be epic if this fight happens again and Lando wins

3 fights in the UFC and next fight for the title

Leghound -
Papa_Raptor - 

Tell me about all those times you had to make a decision at work with the below two choices/outcomes.

Choice 1 Guaranteed million dollars plus in your bank account, all you had to do was sit back for a few months and wait for it

Choice 2  Guaranteed $50k, but depending on your performance could eliminate the chance of you ever seeing a guaranteed million dollars.

Happened once. I'm sitting pretty.

(Never happened, but I had to address your post)

Leghound -
Papa_Raptor - 

Where do you get this big payday bullshit?

Ferguson definitely does not get PPV points, maybe when he actually IS the champion.

So how does fighting Conor benefit at all?