Glo Tex vs Cormier

This is the Fight I wanna see... even if it has to happen at 220. winner gets shot at Jones.

Il Duce -
The Brool Story Company -

i voted you down for saying Glo Tex

That's pretty awesome. Keep doing great things with your life. Phone Post 3.0
I voted you up for taking it on the chin like a champ. Phone Post 3.0

Il Duce - 
GarlicSauce - "Glo Tex" is definitely a nickname that should stop existing.

Just an abbreviation, fren. Also, I was too lazy to look up the proper spelling of his last name. See? Just did it again.

Did you vote me down for it? Just curious if that's a big enough reason for somebody. Phone Post 3.0

No I did not. Although I must say, Glo Tex sounds a lot like a feminine hygiene item, or a household cleaning product.

Or maybe it's a positive nickname, as in, "Hey Glover, you're glowing today! Great workout I presume?"

MMALOGIC - This is the Fight I wanna see... even if it has to happen at 220. winner gets shot at Jones.
This fight makes so much sense. Both these guys have come into the UFC with a bunch of enthusiasm behind them, but because of age they're also a little pressed for time. Let's see who's the biggest threat is and fast track them to a title fight for Cormier and/or an eliminator match for Glover.

And cheers to MostLegit for the up vote. Phone Post 3.0

GarlicSauce -
Il Duce - 
GarlicSauce - "Glo Tex" is definitely a nickname that should stop existing.

Just an abbreviation, fren. Also, I was too lazy to look up the proper spelling of his last name. See? Just did it again.

Did you vote me down for it? Just curious if that's a big enough reason for somebody. Phone Post 3.0

No I did not. Although I must say, Glo Tex sounds a lot like a feminine hygiene item, or a household cleaning product.

Or maybe it's a positive nickname, as in, "Hey Glover, you're glowing today! Great workout I presume?"
Aha, like some kind of Kotex that brightens up a vagina and gives it a radiant sheen? Hmm, is that such a bad thing?

Maybe it's irritating like Ken-Flo is, which I can't stand because in my eyes it's not really a nickname. Or J-Lau never really spoke to me for that same reason and it goes without saying, it sounds like J-Lo which is somewhat unfortunate. Phone Post 3.0