Glo Tex vs Cormier

Make it happen.

Anyone else want to see this fight? Phone Post 3.0

ttt Phone Post 3.0

I'd like this fight to see who's next after Jones mauls Gustafsson. They let Gustafsson avoid any of the great takedown artists to get his title shot....kind of weak.

They need to give Glover Gustaffson.

Giving Alex a shot after dropping out o the Mousasi fight makes zero sense. Phone Post 3.0

Texeira/Gustaffson, winner gets Jones when he's healed up Phone Post 3.0

This is the fight that should be happening. Why keep cormier at HW and potentially knock off contenders?

DoomFarmer - They need to give Glover Gustaffson.

Giving Alex a shot after dropping out o the Mousasi fight makes zero sense. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed Phone Post

I wouldn't want to see Cormier fight Glover in his first fight at 205, that could be a real career wrecker. Later down the line if he's comfortable at the weight then of course yes.

"Glo Tex" is definitely a nickname that should stop existing.

Cormier is never making 205, ever Phone Post 3.0

GarlicSauce - "Glo Tex" is definitely a nickname that should stop existing.

Just an abbreviation, fren. Also, I was too lazy to look up the proper spelling of his last name. See? Just did it again.

Did you vote me down for it? Just curious if that's a big enough reason for somebody. Phone Post 3.0

Great idea. I'm sure Glover won't mind waiting 2 or 3 years when Cormier finally goes to 205.

The odds are certainly against Cormier making 205.

Glover vs Mousasi is the fight to make IMO. 

Cormier making 205 is, as Jon Jones tweeted, merely 'wolf tickets' LOL!

i voted you down for saying Glo Tex

MMA Lives Here -
Poptarts - I'd like this fight to see who's next after Jones mauls Gustafsson. They let Gustafsson avoid any of the great takedown artists to get his title shot....kind of weak.

That's not true. He fought Davis :p Phone Post

& lost Phone Post

Cormier can absolutely make 205. look at his body. I think he has just been playing it safe. After you almost die from kidney failure directly related to cutting weight, you probably aren't going to want to be cutting a lot. Chances are he wasn't cutting properly when he was wrestling.

The Brool Story Company -

i voted you down for saying Glo Tex

That's pretty awesome. Keep doing great things with your life. Phone Post 3.0

CannabisMaximus710 - Guys Cormier ain't coming down anytime soon Phone Post 3.0
It seems he just doesn't want to diet. Dude just likes his cheesecake or whatever. It's hard to imagine how a high level athlete would have difficulty taking off 15-20 lbs safely and comfortably in 3-4 months time. Maybe he just needs sufficient enough reason, like a contract. Wish he would quit dragging his heels and make a move. Phone Post 3.0

GSPushedInMyStinkEye -

Glover vs Mousasi is the fight to make IMO. 

Cormier making 205 is, as Jon Jones tweeted, merely 'wolf tickets' LOL!

This. That would be a great fight and would makes perfect sense ranking and hype wise. Each would be a good scalp to take for the other. Phone Post 3.0