Go on, wrestle the bear!

Bear TRANES!

1 Like

They should teach this bear how to do a lat-drop suplex…
Noone would stop that shit!

1 Like

Look at that human pussy, putting his hands down at the end to avoid getting bearkneed in the face.

1 Like

Watching the video i couldnt help but wonder to myself…if that bear wrestles often, the bear might learn that underhooks are very helpful and maybe the bear could win battles against other bears that he may otherwise not have won if it wasn’t for utilizing underhooks.

Also, where is this bear bar in Ok?

3 Likes

Really dude? Yes leave it to the “enlightened” humans to teach their powerful underhook techniques that you guys invented right? Im sure you guys taught kangaroos how to jab too

1 Like

Someone woke up from his hibernation a little too early

2 Likes

In that old kid Khabib wrestling the bear, what surprised me is how good the bear was at wrestling, technique wise. This one wasn’t putting the work as it seemed to just rely on his natural power.

2 Likes

Khabibs dad mad his bear train daily.

i dont know why u guys are so scared of bear claws
they look pretty harmless to me

10 Jones wont be able to do shit to one single bear
arms would start flying in 5seconds

1 Like

That’s what I was just about to say.

Fuck those pieces of shit! That’s animal abuse, and not just an animal, but an apex predator.

Scumbags.

Working stand up with Roofus after wrestling practice.

2 Likes

Cheeky uppercut he lands on the kangaroo!

2 Likes

That guy fights like Conor! Slipping uppercuts

1 Like

There were quite a few “gingers”, the original dates from the early sixties, the later incarnations were her cubs. The guy who wrestled as one man gang took her on and got turned every which way. There was a grizzly called Ted

Kangaroo’s taking it easy on him. If he wanted to, he’d hold that dude in the Thai Plum and punish the shit of him. Similar to what Silva did to Franklin,only with big ass kangaroo feet instead of knees lol.

1 Like

That punch was the only highlight of Conors in that fight lol

I have no idea if that was even it’s name or if that was what Mark named it.

Yup! That was the best Conor had to offer and it was all down hill after that. Conor was like, “fuck!!! Why didn’t he fall over?? Welp, this is going to be a long night!” Lol!

(Still a damn good shot and credit to Floyd. He took it like a champ!)

1 Like