Gold-Winning Olympic Judoka Jailed After Drunken-Brawl Murder

Another life ruined by alcohol. Yet that poison can be bought anywhere by anyone and things like cocaine lands you in prison.

You donā€™t keep up with much round here do ya?

RIP

I know right cocaine, such a wholesome drug not much different than marijuana really.

1 Like

You canā€™t snort marijuana off a stripperā€™s ass though.

3 Likes

Fucking democrats!

Thereā€™s no difference between alcohol and cocaine. In fact alcohol might be worse and more dangerous overall.

No walls will keep him!

1 Like

1 Like

Nah, Quincy and I became friends after all that. He scorched me with a rhyme that still gives me chillsā€¦ i was talking trash to him and he didnt respond for a little while and i said i was going to bed because i was going to dig clams in Coos Bay early in the morning and he came back with a sick rap and the punchline was "Jerry Jerry, a little clam digging weasel, his back is a gay mans easel " i was so fucking mad!

3 Likes

I like doing coke off tits better but you canā€™t go wrong doing it off their ass

Youā€™ve led a crazy life man

1 Like

Ive mostly wasted itā€¦ im sitting in an unfurnished room right now icing my back for tomorrowā€¦ im in a house im renovatingā€¦ listening to a masterpiece of music by Mark Knopfler titled ā€œwhat it isā€ā€¦

This live versionā€¦

unbelievable but very possible

1 Like