Gold-Winning Olympic Judoka Jailed After Drunken-Brawl Murder

This just proves once again that judo is better than wrestling for the street.

1 Like

Another life ruined by alcohol. Yet that poison can be bought anywhere by anyone and things like cocaine lands you in prison.

You don’t keep up with much round here do ya?

RIP

I know right cocaine, such a wholesome drug not much different than marijuana really.

1 Like

You can’t snort marijuana off a stripper’s ass though.

3 Likes

Fucking democrats!

There’s no difference between alcohol and cocaine. In fact alcohol might be worse and more dangerous overall.

No walls will keep him!

1 Like

1 Like

Nah, Quincy and I became friends after all that. He scorched me with a rhyme that still gives me chills… i was talking trash to him and he didnt respond for a little while and i said i was going to bed because i was going to dig clams in Coos Bay early in the morning and he came back with a sick rap and the punchline was "Jerry Jerry, a little clam digging weasel, his back is a gay mans easel " i was so fucking mad!

3 Likes

Maybe if youre a limp wrist who couldn’t accidentally kill some one with your lack of power

I like doing coke off tits better but you can’t go wrong doing it off their ass

You’ve led a crazy life man

1 Like

Ive mostly wasted it… im sitting in an unfurnished room right now icing my back for tomorrow… im in a house im renovating… listening to a masterpiece of music by Mark Knopfler titled “what it is”…

This live version…

unbelievable but very possible

1 Like