Goldberg does know that Lyoto is Asian right?

Wow, this thread is racist as fuck. Phone Post 3.0

I will assume you aren't responding to me, since I don't see a joke anywhere.

Who cares Phone Post

Ministry of Truth - I will assume you aren't responding to me, since I don't see a joke anywhere.
The point is that people have gone this route before about Asian or Brazilian or American champs and argued the point I was making to bicker.

I forgot how crazy the UG gets on fight night and I was just rattling the cage of an old topic. It was in jest.

Back to the fight. Phone Post 3.0

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - He obviously means first guy born and raised in Asia.

You do realize BJ Penn is just as Asian as Machida right? Phone Post
Bj Penns father is of Irish descent and lyoto's mother is of Portuguese descent. TKZ is full blown Korean. Phone Post 3.0

Harlem Savoy - 
Ministry of Truth - I will assume you aren't responding to me, since I don't see a joke anywhere.
The point is that people have gone this route before about Asian or Brazilian or American champs and argued the point I was making to bicker.

I forgot how crazy the UG gets on fight night and I was just rattling the cage of an old topic. It was in jest.

Back to the fight. Phone Post 3.0

Ok. So people say things that are wrong and you decided to be act like those people as well?

You shouldn't be surprised at "how crazy the UG gets on fight night," considering you are contributing to the craziness. Just my observation.

I wasn't surprised by anything. I just said I forgot how ravenous this place gets on a fight night.

Lighten up Francis. Phone Post 3.0

It's just an observation.

Ministry of Truth - It's just an observation.
I would fully agree if it wasn't a retread thread. Hook line and sinker. Phone Post 3.0

ChrisAllen - A. Silva is African. Phone Post 3.0
Jon Jones is the black Anderson Silva Phone Post 3.0

IvanNilinNavi - Make incorrect obsevation. Get owned. Pretend you were trolling.

Besides, Asia includes Russia. To be more precise, Goldberg should have said 'first Oriental'.

Not the first time I've seen it happen on this site.