Goldie on Fight Companion

Would love to see that happen one of these days.  Or just on the podcast in general. Thoughts? 

Great idea. Would be awesome if they just commentated haha

Ya weird that he's never been on. Maybe he was too busy before.

Should have ample time now.

In for an all commentators Fight companion. Goldie, Mauro, Bas and Dan Hardy - and of course Joe.

That's a pretty damn good idea OP

ShootProod - Ya weird that he's never been on. Maybe he was too busy before.

Should have ample time now.

In for an all commentators Fight companion. Goldie, Mauro, Bas and Dan Hardy - and of course Joe.
That would be insane. In a beautiful way.

THats a really good idea.    OP I WISH U A GREAT WEEK

I think Joe has drawn a firm line between "work and friend" with regards Mike. I've some work mates  I like and get on well with at work, and would consider as friends, but I just don't see them mixing with me and my normal social scene buds. I think Joe sees Mike in a similar light, otherwise he'd have been on JRE multiple times by now. 

Joe def sees fight companion as an opp for him and his best buds to kick back, watch fights and get stoned. 

mada - I liked this idea when the other big thread about it was on here.

Which one?

Weird that he's never been on. Maybe they just don't click as friends, or maybe Mike is against the heefer. 

I'd tune in

Flexo -

Weird that he's never been on. Maybe they just don't click as friends, or maybe Mike is against the heefer. 

Mike has no problem with drugs.

And I'm sure Joe's relationship with Goldberg is fine.

42091120969 -

Which one?

The BIG one

Not gonna happen, as long as BLAF is Rogan's boss. For sure Egg was cracking already, when Goldie was in The MMA Hour...

Awesome idea but Rogan is too scared of the UFC to do it. He wouldn't even thank mike for his years of service on the mic without his bosses blessing. 

Ohhhh the other big thread? I must've missed it. 

I think the terms of him leaving the UFC may not allow that, but I would definitely be on board lmao