Golotta vs. Byrd

if Golatta KO's Byrd i'm going to kick myself for not ordering this

Are these fights worth 40 bucks?

Sounds like this one is.

Golotta comes out in a rage, throwing bombs, somebody is getting hurt. Golotta looks good, not gassed out, Byrd getting the worst of the hits. Byrd trying to play it off, but getting hurt. Body shots rocking his world.

1 Minute left, looks like to me Golotta has it, Byrd trying to fire back and brawl, looks hurt though.

This was one of the fastest pace fights for HWs ever. Golotta did good. Byrd acts like he won, but I dont think soo.

maxboxing thinks this fight is a lot closer than the commentators. They have it 5-5 after 10 rounds.

Could be draw, Byrd could have won, so could Golotta, I say 80% chance Golotta.

I'm surprised at the gas that Golotta in the tank by the sounds of it.

how did the commentators have it? I think Maxboxing had it a draw.

after the way they gave Byrd the decision against Oquendo, there's no telling

lol, doesn't surprise me. Byrd, Ruiz, Oquendo = my list of HWs who should be banned from boxing

maxboxing had it a draw

i had it 7 - 5 for byrd in my PBP in the boxing section. close fight with a few close rounds that could have gone either way.

djmas

They called it a draw.

Stupid woman judge.

Golota owned Byrd.

Adam from Conn, Hard-Hittin' Pollack

An absolute draw! Golotta by 15-13 on one card, the reverse on another, and 114-114 on another, Golotta definately did the damage though, Byrd's eyes were both swollen, on the way to being almost shut by the end of the night I bet. Golotta had very little cosmetic damage, but Byrd has more power then people give him credit for on here. He hits fairly hard although his ring presence wasn't so good in this fight and he got pushed around. Golotta won the audience I think, he got cheered when he raised his hands, he said he thought he won, Byrd sorta thought he won but was happy with the decision, went on about banging with a bigger guy, etc. I think he was forced to bang though more then anything. Golotta has heart though, he took shots and kept coming, while they weren't severely damaging they landed over and over with spit flying and he kept coming. Byrd is unreal though. One TOUGH DUDE! I had never watched a whole fight of his before and had a not so good impression of his fighting from comments, but he is good. Still, I think Klitchko sr. will walk him BAD.

Klitcko has little to fear from Byrd's punching, and can use his reach and size to control him like Golotta did. Plus Klitcko hits harder I think. I don't think that would be a competitive rematch at all honestly. Byrd is hard to knockout though, damn he took some shots, and those body shots were harrowing. He was brought to his hand and almost to his knees towards the later rounds by Golotta's straight right. I felt that definately should have given him the victory, but Byrd probably landed a comparable amount of shots, maybe more in the later rounds, but they were mostly rabbit punches although the big ones did hurt Golotta somewhat, never in real trouble though.

This fight reminded me a lot of Leonard-Hagler.

Adam from Conn, Hard-Hittin' Pollack