gonna go catch HALALU tomorrow!

thks man!

why was there no fishing trips when I was there last year??

didnt know that was ur thing man

all manly things are my thing!

beer drinking, fighting, fishing, gambling..if it is manly I like it!

wait...that didnt come out right...

how do you feel about bj penn's new fight shorts?

[quote]tjmitch - all manly things are my thing! queer drinking, slap-fighting, fisting, gambling..if it is manly I like it! wait...that didnt come out right...[/quote] 

borrowed from pat's pics of  NY manly life thread.......tjmitch and "friend" :P

from halalu to pure faggotry. :(

I'm lurking on this one.

stu,
you only need the HS course to get a hunting license or pistol permit to acquire, not longguns.

When you go to the firearms section you'll fill out the permit to acquire, sign a waiver and put down your doctors name and and they'll do the check for everything.

If you wanted a pistol then you'd hand them your certificate/card from some approved safety training/HS. I have an old miitary notorized waiver saying I had firearms training that included firearms laws of the state, etc....you'll also need the info who/what/where of the pistol/owner/shop.

WHERE'S THE FUCKEN HALALU!?

^^^poor guy, nobody found him any stinky fishies

and screw driving out to waimea for them. dang!

looks like i'm gonna stain my deck instead. work instead of fishing. story of my life.

just came back from sand island... early morning heard was biting good. got there around 9 am and only hooked up half a dozen. Fucken handpolers palu the water too much! Turned out to be a slow MOFO day after the bite. Tried fucken jigging and everything. Heard Waimea was too windy and far out, and the Ilikai school netted already . Just hearsay but, Sheraton has a big school in front dunno? Waimea easiest spot IMO....

FCTV808 - and screw driving out to waimea for them. dang!.

Good, one less townie making traffic out here! ;-)