Gonzaga

Has anyone heard whats going on with Gabriel Gonzaga? I still think he can be a top heavyweight if he uses his ground game and punches again, he got to kick happy after the Cro Cop fight.

Training and teaching in Ludlow. Goes to alot of local shows and helps Team Link fighters train and get ready for upcoming fights.

I would actually like to see him fight Herring, I feel that would be a good matchup.

Sativa armbar - I would actually like to see him fight Herring, I feel that would be a good matchup.

I was thinking about that earlier, I think he would beat Herring and I would be glad because ever since Herring beat Kongo on different forums people have said that Herring is a top contender which I don't think he is unless he wins a couple more and Nog loses the title because who would want to see Nog kick Heath's a** a 4th time?

I think he'd beat Herring pretty easily or should. He's much better than Herring but Herring is tough and keeps fighting and has descent cardio. Gonzaga is probably better in every facet of the game though.

I still think Gonzaga's got potential too. In his defense, he still showed talent in losing to Randy and Werdum but if he's ever gonna be a solid top contender, he's gonna have to show improvement in those depts he's obviously lacking in.

Aslong as he just doesnt fold, he should be an on paper favourite over 90% of the UFC HWs right now with Randy and Tim gone.