Good instructional DVDs?

Hey guy, I'm looking to pick up a good No Gi grappling instructional DVD to supplement my regular training. Any suggestions from the UG?

I know that Mario is a big favorite around here but what about the others out there? Like what about Marcelo Garcia's DVD's, Saulo Ribiero, Eduardo Telles, Swain and so on. How do they all compare in your guys' opinion? Anybody own any of these sets?

Also just curious what you guys think of Tony Cecchine's stuff? Is he legit?

"Also just curious what you guys think of Tony Cecchine's stuff? Is he legit?"

People say he lied about his past. I have his lost art of hooking tapes and they are really good. Bas Rutten's Big DVD's are really good too and its all no-gi stuff.

go to lockflow.com, search and search the forum. they have a page that links almost every piece of free instructional video on the web.

there is several hours of free material b4 you spend a dime, and then you know what you want.

Cool. Thanks for the info guys. Anyone else? I assume at least SOME of you guysaround here train in something...or do you all just sit around posting all day on internet forums? :)

i am getting rid of some of my dvd's. if you wanna see a list e mail me @ ano8t6@yahoo.com

you have mail

Bas Rutten's Panther series.