Good MMA podcasts?

Can anyone recommend good MMA based podcasts? I listen to JRE and like that vibe when he has MMA guys on. There's MMA talk, but other shit as well, and it's not just 10-15 minute interviews to talk about one specific thing. That's kinda why I'm not too into MMA Junkie's podcasts.

I liked Fighter and the Kid a ton, but Schaub is starting to drive me nuts. IN the span of about 2 minutes, he was talking about how he'd slap the shit out of Dana if he talked to him the way he talks to most people, and then went on to say he'd be a bad match up for Lesnar, and said something about how good his BJJ is, so good luck to Brock on the ground with him. When he's not being delusional about how good of a fighter he is, I like the show a bunch...but it keeps getting more and more about him talking about himself being awesome.

Anything similar to JRE and fighter and the kid?

UG Podcast, Episode 9 - REMIXED Sticky Thread  
(16) [1764] by Chris 
Mixed Martial Arts LLC, COO

Co-main event is my favourite mma podcast. Phone Post 3.0

MMA roasted Phone Post 3.0

ChicagoTom - MMA roasted Phone Post 3.0
Adam is cool but the co host have turned me off the last six months . Greg and cb mostly Phone Post 3.0

1. LUKE THOMAS

2. CHAEL SONNEN

Laids85 -
Adam is cool but the co host have turned me off the last six months . Greg and cb mostly Phone Post 3.0
Greg is gone. Bubba is still there and funny as fuck. Phone Post 3.0

Laids85 -
Yea Greg's laugh was unbearable Phone Post 3.0

Donald Cerrone and the BMF Ranch

The Great MMA debate with Damon Martin, that's the one Matt Mother fucking Brown is on Phone Post 3.0

TheHebrewHammer -
Laids85 -
Yea Greg's laugh was unbearable Phone Post 3.0
Greg grew on me actually... Cb I could do without tho Phone Post 3.0

Co Main Podcast event is excellent.
Stipaaaaaayy
Jjjjjjaaaacareeeee Phone Post 3.0

Frank Mir's is pretty good if you can deal with his annoying co host. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for the suggestions. VU across the board

The MMA Hour is great, but it's closer to 3 hours long.

I also love You're Welcome with Chael Sonnen, but sometimes he is all over the place and forgets to talk about MMA at all. Phone Post 3.0

http://mmapodcast.com Phone Post 3.0

Chris -

UG Podcast, Episode 9 - REMIXED Sticky Thread  

(16) [1764] by Chris 

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, COO

Chris, is there a reason you will post to pimp your podcast, and post about how to eat squirrels but won't go near the ones where people are asking about the forum and app updates?

Some people pay to use this place, the least you could do is acknowledge they exist. Phone Post 3.0

1. Heavy Hands. Incredible analysis Phone Post 3.0

GIGA is launching one soon... Stay tooned. Phone Post 3.0

Enjoying phone box fighting. Phone Post 3.0

MMA Hour is the best MMA podcast hands down there is no question Phone Post 3.0