Good news for Pumpkin Carvers!

EVP of Operations & Production for the UFC, Craig Borsari (also affectionately known as J.T Hefner to those familiar with his appearances in DW's VLOGS- LOL) woukd like to do something special for ALL of those who submitted pumpkins for the contest.

You need to send Kirik or Chris your name and mailing address because 8x10 glossies are being generated for each pumpkin and the subject/fighter represented will autograph them for you. The UFC will then mail them to the person and address stated on the back of the photos.

He wanted to show appreciation, on behalf of the UFC, for the effort put forth by all participants as well as thank you for the continued support of the athletes and the organization. Kudos to Craig, IMO.

Cindy 

Thats pretty cool ! Thanks Cindy

unfallenstar -  What about the Evan Tanner pumpkin? That got my vote.

Good luck getting that autographed....

Poopyface TomatoNose - 
unfallenstar -  What about the Evan Tanner pumpkin? That got my vote.

Good luck getting that autographed....

My thoughts exactly.

RIP Evan

What about the fighters that can't write their own name?

Wow! That's so awesome!! I knew this was gonna be a sweet contest!

I'm so happy I'm gettin Frank Mir's autograph! Thanks Craig!

I don't think my fedor one will be signed :(

How will Joe Stevenson feel about having to autograph his, which was of his gruesome defeat?

yeah, Jared was talking about how he felt bad because Joe probably doesn't like that picture.

I was also wondering if I would get just Gonzaga's autograph on mine or will I get Cro Cop's too because that fight isn't probably one he likes to think about either.

if you guys took higher quality images, please send those to me, as we definetely shrunk them down for the web, and I'll get them to CindyO.

Chris - how do I send a better pic and my info to you?

I tried to send a message via your info page - but got rejected because you're a pro and I'm not on your buddy list....

Does Chris sign his own MMA.tv pumpkin picture?

kerino1 - Chris - how do I send a better pic and my info to you?

I tried to send a message via your info page - but got rejected because you're a pro and I'm not on your buddy list....
chris@mixedmartialarts.com

Glad to see everyone that entered is going to get something out of this. The level of time and talent that went into most of those pumpkins was damn impressive and far above the triangle eyes/blocky teeth pumpkins I know how to carve.

cue UFC haters talking about how Pride/Strikeforce/etc. gave out free lifetime front row tickets to entrants in their pumpkin contest

Very Cool

That's awesome!

Those UFC peeps are good peeps!

What's the over/under on them getting me Celine Dion's autograph?

2JupitersTooMany - What's the over/under on them getting me Celine Dion's autograph?

Orange

that's awesome. its stuff like this that makes me love the ug even more. :)