Good places to go out in Vancou.?

Hi Sothy
welcome to Vancouver. For veggies and fruits, your better bets are the superstore but also some of the smaller Chinese grocery stores. Hastings and Nanaimo have two of the bigger ones being Como Market and Donald's Market. I know Como Market is usually quite busy and keeps fresh fruit. For cereals and other stuff, since you have a gov't job, try Costco on Grandview Highway. You can buy stuff in bulk and save a shitload of money on it. You can also buy stereos and other stuff there too. Hopefully this helps a bit.
Any questions about the City of Vancouver, don't hesitate to ask, they are my employer and whatever quirky thing they do that you don't get, ask and I'll tell you.
Take care and enjoy. We will only be on strike for one day on Monday, May 3 but thats it.
Eugene

shit this is where i go and do my shopping atDonald's Market. I guess more people than i know shop here. cheap as fuk.

u can get there by taking the 135 sfu bus from burrad street just outside the burrad skytrain station. takes about 10 minutes to get to Donalds