Good turn out @Kata...

It's not his fault, he is just too good. Rolling with Mark is like a choose your own adventure book. Except no matter what page you turn to it will end with you tapping. There is no escape.

But at least Mark is fully awake during the technique part of class and gives awesome attention to detail. He can make any technique work for anybody and spends lots of time with each student to make sure he/she gets it right.

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

Where is Kata? I know mississagua..but more specificly...I've seen mark roll at Warrior a few times and would enjoy the class

http://www.kombatarts.com/contact.html

Kick ass class today Mark! The drilling was awesome.

I pulled off most of the moves you showed me in the private in the drills and sparring tonight. I love the 1/2 guard escape and the standing guard pass. The ones I didn't pull off were b/c my opponent didn't give me the right energy/resistance. Hopefully next time I'll get to try it.

TTT for the man.

mark, congrats on the teaching gig
see you in Vernon bro

pigdog be sure to get some good video footage for me.

Grapplechic, Kata (Kombat Arts Training Academy) is at 401 & Dixie, go south on dixie to the first intersection (aerowood), go right and take it all the way to the end (kamato), go left on Kamato and the address is 1110 kamato rd. Mississauga or check out www.kombatarts.com.

Classes are from tuesdays and thursdays from 8:00-9:30pm and Saturdays from 2:30-4:00pm. We are training no-gi at this point, but we will do gi again soon.

Pigdog, see you in Vernon...

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

TTT

ttt

ttt