Goodbye Roy Nelson

It was nice knowing ya. Gonna miss them knockouts... Phone Post 3.0

I'm not a frog and you're not a bunny, so lets not jump ahead. Phone Post 3.0

Not before Nelson vs Barry

That fight was at least fotn imo. It would be a shame for them to cut Roy.

He's not going to be cut, but his contract was up with this fight. He apparently turned down an extension recently so after this effort, plus his recent exchanges with Dana in the media, I wouldn't be surprised if they don't offer him a new contract and part ways just like they did Kongo.

Jobe Watson's New and Improved Butler - Yo Zuffa! If you cut Roy, FUCK YOU!

His contract is up buddy, he isnt being cut.

he is a free agent and now the gets to talk to UFC and Bellator.

GSPushedInMyStinkEye - I'm not a frog and you're not a bunny, so lets not jump ahead. Phone Post 3.0

This. Phone Post

What do people want? For fighters to lose, fail and find themselves broke/punch drunk? That's your thanks for the entertainment they gave you?

Jobe Watson's New and Improved Butler -
Chris27 - 
Jobe Watson's New and Improved Butler - Yo Zuffa! If you cut Roy, FUCK YOU!

His contract is up buddy, he isnt being cut.

he is a free agent and now the gets to talk to UFC and Bellator.

I understand this, but Roy is a top tier HW. If Zuffa doesn't keep them just because Dana likes guys to look like superheroes like that fucking monkey Ubereem, then fuck them. They have been getting my money since day one, SEG days. I helped them through the dark ages. If they don't want to pay one of the most entertaining HW's out there, then I choose to cease letting them drain my wallet.
I'm sure you are the sole reason we had a UFC card tonight because of your PPV purchases in the past and for that we thank you Phone Post 3.0

Everything I read coming out of Dana's mouth in regards to Roy tells me he's extremely happy about tonight's result. Phone Post 3.0