Gordon Ryan competes 2day...

Also, the idea of grappling ever becoming a mainstream sport of any kind is a ridiculous pipe dream lol. 

Gordon already swept him and probably could have finished that heelhook.  

HillboFrateTrane -

Also, the idea of grappling ever becoming a mainstream sport of any kind is a ridiculous pipe dream lol. 

Never gonna happen lol 

Gordon has been susceptible to gassing for awhile the way he’s been training. This could be it. 

HillboFrateTrane -

Gordon already swept him and probably could have finished that heelhook.  

He’s putting on a clinic. Dude is unreal 

1 Like

Nm 

Yeah, at this point I enjoy sport bjj considerably more than sub grappling. 

It popped a few times...he's gonna let it break so i broke it...Gordan Ryan is a absolute nightmare

Gordon quickly got him to 4/11 position and could have finished him but he wanted the armbar. He said he is doing an instructional on armbars so that’s why he wanted it. 

Gordon won by armbar and said he knows he broke his arm. Jimenez escaped one armbar and Gordon said he heard it pop a couple times but since he wouldn’t tap and escaped he said he had to break it the second time. 

1 Like
Bend The Knee - 

Ronaldo Junior is the future. Im taking the young guns. Going Ronaldo 

Ronaldo has zero chance against Craig Jones.

1 Like
HaMMerHouseFAN -

Gordon quickly got him to 4/11 position and could have finished him but he wanted the armbar. He said he is doing an instructional on armbars so that’s why he wanted it. 

Gordon won by armbar and said he knows he broke his arm. Jimenez escaped one armbar and Gordon said he heard it pop a couple times but since he wouldn’t tap and escaped he said he had to break it the second time. 

That’s what I thought. Match should have been over in like 30 seconds. 

HillboFrateTrane -
HaMMerHouseFAN -

That’s what I thought. Match should have been over in like 30 seconds. 

Gordon Ryan had been talking so much about Hulk’s failed armbar and how his BJJ is shot I was wondering if he was strictly wanted to finish him with an armbar

1 Like

Xande is talking about Gordon and Galvao getting into it backstage right now 

1 Like
KirkBJJ -

Xande is talking about Gordon and Galvao getting into it backstage right now 

Wolf tickets

![](upload://yOZswqKpCvqBqGiTW9T7Q1xR4ds.jpeg)

Danaher the bouncer. That dude is hilarious lol

yea could you imagine getting lippy at the pub and getting snatched up by that beast? fuck that

![](upload://eL75MGCRlWJfWFTwvBqIYn6xBSC.jpeg)

Gordon was going to fuck Andre up. Galvao wanted no part of it. 

Gabi about to get her booty eaten for an hour before she showers tonight

Rams Scored 3 Points in SBLIII -

Gordon was going to fuck Andre up. Galvao wanted no part of it. 

Gabi about to get her booty eaten for an hour before she showers tonight

I saw a clip on flo grappling Facebook and Gordon is yelling at Andre and says "you flipped me off, I slapped you, and you ran away." Something to that effect.

That was embarrassing.

What does Galvao do now?

Claim he was assaulted and press charges? Hire a lawyer?

Man up and call for an MMA match?

Fold up ATOS and disappear back to Brazil?