Gordon Ryan competes 2day...

Looks bad for Andre, went up and confronted Ryan and got Stockton slapped twice and didn't do anything about it.

Johnzandt - 

Looks bad for Andre, went up and confronted Ryan and got Stockton slapped twice and didn't do anything about it.

Agreed. Not a good look for Andre. Bitch slapped the fucking fire outta him too.

1 Like

So galvao wants a check now 

1 Like
1 Like
EKPOGI -
KirkBJJ -

Xande is talking about Gordon and Galvao getting into it backstage right now 

Wolf tickets

Sorry I'm wrong

Nice stockton slap

Was this another rule set where they sit straight on their ass and butt scoot?

I laugh so much when a guy acts tough in a sport where the first thing they do in a fight is sit down.

sub grappling is ruining bjj, but so is guard pulling in bjj.  Imagine our sport in the Olympics, be more embarrassing than TaeKwonDo 

I thought after the Ralph Gracie shit drama would slow down in bjj ,but I guess not

https://youtu.be/dKKj2RU8xbE

Hahaa my god Gordon Ryan made Galvao is bitch! Galvao is undeniably scared of Gordon 

he froze when slapped Alll his training means nothing

1 Like

Wow, he took Galvao’s soul.

1 Like
boxy -
Bend The Knee - 

Ronaldo Junior is the future. Im taking the young guns. Going Ronaldo 

Ronaldo has zero chance against Craig Jones.

Eh I picked against Gianni last week and was right, figure’d id give it a go lol

That video looked fake to me. How could anyone at Galvaos level just accept being slapped in the face and not rage. And the camera work was weird. Just hyping up a match in the future IMO.

Fabes -

That video looked fake to me. How could anyone at Galvaos level just accept being slapped in the face and not rage. And the camera work was weird. Just hyping up a match in the future IMO.

Quit trolling.

FlowWithTheGo -
Fabes -

Quit trolling.

I actually wasn’t. I was half asleep though. I was wrong. My bad.

Fabes -
FlowWithTheGo -
Fabes -

Quit trolling.

I actually wasn’t. I was half asleep though. I was wrong. My bad.

he froze this wasnt mma this wasnt bjj this was real all the training he as done amounted to zero in real confrontation

2 Likes

Wow. Just wow. I can’t believe what I just saw. 

1 Like

Im curious if Andre tries to sue. I know, I know...

I’m a fan of both guys. That said, Gordon Ryan basically owned Andre here. Andre NEVER should’ve walked up to GR if that’s how he was going to respond. From what I saw, GR won every bit of this exchange. Andre approached GR and pushed him, only to get the taste slapped out of his mouth and then not do shit about it. Then Andre just stands there and says GR should show respect, but this is immediately following Andre flipping the bird to GR. This couldnt have gone worse for Andre. In fact, this looks worse for Andre than if he just would’ve originally grappled GR and lost by submission in any regular competition. I’m blown away.

4 Likes

And lol at the camera guys giddy about getting it all on video, haha.