Gordon Ryan’s girl looks like a tranny

music video 90s GIF

20 Likes

HGH clits :drooling_face:

5 Likes

What’s with these people? Ryan is 27 but he looks 50 sometimes and his girl is probably in her 20’s but looks like a plastic granny.

2 Likes

I can’t think of her name but she reminds me of an actress in the 90’s who used to do martial arts films. Muscly, brute type woman with the tranny horse face.

1 Like

She USED to be hot. Her IG was gold, she would talk about taking it in the ass and random shit like that.

Idk when it happened, but she went up a couple sizes on her implants, and the sauce started taking jts toll

4 Likes

Cynthia Rothrock?

7 Likes

I didn’t know Flea was that much taller than Anthony Kiedis. Maybe he’s just standing in something.

17 Likes

He’s a codependent cuck. She administers all of his roids.

3 Likes

19 Likes

I saw her band live a few months ago.

If nothing else, hell of a stage presence.

5 Likes

She supposedly had nudes out there at some point…but I was never able to find them except for see-through stuff she posted on Instagram.

She’s perfect for a semi gay dude.

Great ass, manly face and masculine arms to hold/rock you to sleep after completion.

She’s a gateway drug.

6 Likes

Mel. Fucking. Gibson.

2 Likes

this was before. she didnt look too bad then (not my type really) but in the last couple months she redid her tits and theyre stupid big

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I’m saying. Throw the new bolt-on’s on that body and the result is lol.

1 Like

Lol

3 Likes

2 Likes

As far as I know she was/is his strength and conditioning coach so they have a symbiotic relationship. He pokes her, she pins him.

I don’t know what possesses some to get insanely sized bolt-ons. Do you realize you just have plastic under your skin?

Breasts start almost from a woman’s neck, that whole body line begins there. Fake tits look like somebody just stuffed a basketball under a carpet. They look so out of place. I believe the only good ones I’ve seen are on Hally Berry and Page Van Zandt.

Also, getting bolt-ons will not automatically increase your overall attractiveness. If you’ve read my posts, skeletal structure is way more important. Which is again proven by the OP. What is he concentrating on again by starting this thread?

Getting big bolt-ons is like putting a giant wing on an average car, where it does not belong.

But hey, guys are generally not very selective. She must be happy and probably knows she did really well for herself and got a great value so is doing everything to make the relationship work and keep Gordon happy. Gordon is probably completely oblivious to this and is just happy. He seems like one of those guys who likes to modify and change… tattoos, gear, modified cars, etc. So he probably likes the big fake tits too.

4 Likes

Birds of a feather…

Body dysmorphia finds body dysmorphia.

7 Likes

People really seem to hate Gordon.

8 Likes