Gordon Ryan’s girl looks like a tranny

What’s not to hate?

2 Likes

so you’re into micro penises?

He put BJJ back in the spotlight. It’s probably Brazilians who hate him because he basically stole their sport.

He knows he is hated and he trolls and freely speaks what he thinks, it generates hype. He is an entertaining, unique character with his own style. I like him.

But all of that is built on him being the best. This guy legit, is a master.

12 Likes

Dr. Gupta

5 Likes

Wait. Actually? Uncanny.

As a boob guy, I would tear that pussy to shreds.

4 Likes

That is my take. He put sport BJJ where it is now. He is brash and cocky, but he backs it up. I thought alpha males would appreciate this.

9 Likes

This. Holy hell.
The captions on her IG were more bonerific than the pics were.

As a cock guy, I would tear that pussy to shreds.

3 Likes

Well, you and I appreciate this.

[crop output image]

2 Likes

Funny you should post this gif. Ryan took a page out of pro wrestling. He has mic skills and used it to get people to watch. He is a heel, but he is funny, and he backs up his shit talk. Whether you like him or hate him you have to watch if you are a fan. The B team is trying to copy his formula.

3 Likes

He is so good that his detractors resort to complaining about him using steroids, even though all of their no-gi heroes also use steroids, and Ryan has tapped every one of them

4 Likes

IMG_3680

I’m pretty sure I can park my van between those things

11 Likes

I have a feeling guy who are criticizing him like N Rod are also on the sauce. Guy has pudgy and now he looks shredded.

Just like the ufc, DC always brought up Jones roid using but he was a roider himself, and still couldn’t beat Jones.

5 Likes

Should have spent more on those bolt ons

6 Likes

crazy to think of how many current “goat” - type status professional athletes are born and raised in NJ

gordon
jordan burroughs
mike trout

2 Likes

You can cross Trout off your GOAT list. He got paid and is coasting his way to retirement

4 Likes

I wish Trout was my son. I’d tell him to collect every cent and to try his best

3 Likes

This was like three days ago. :joy:

1 Like

When I saw the t-shirt head cover, all I could see was Little Steven from the e-street band.