Gordon Ryan’s girl looks like a tranny

I wasn’t making any value judgments. Just stating the facts.

I agree with you, it’s a shame that people can make a living being jackasses online. On the flip side, the internet is the modern day Wild West. Anybody with a laptop, drive and determination can make a good living. The barriers that have stopped many in the past no longer exist. You can take Harvard classes for free for example. Learn to program for free. Start businesses with small start up costs and little to no overhead.

I guess you have to the good with the bad.

3 Likes

Give me a clit that resembles a Brazil nut and I’m a happy man

1 Like

Detroit Tigers Smile GIF by Bally Sports Detroit

………and I agree

2 Likes

Fuckin eh….

no. yes they were with momoa recently but they were with him before, months ago, and this was the image taken

1 Like

i completely believe it. He seems like a decent guy and reasonable.

But he is single handedly vaulting grappling into the mainstream and is changing BJJ. Hell he had a huge influence on my game. I stayed away from no gi for almost 30 years but watching him compete made me want to learn his body lock pass system, then the leg locks and so this year Ive been working my butt off getting proficient at these 2 aspects and Ive never had so much fun discovering a new way to train. Ive always dabbled here and there in nogi but to train in his style is super fun and effective.

the guy insisted on doing his division plus the superfight in ADCC. That is unheard of and he cruised through all of his opponents.

4 Likes

I bet she has quite teh wiener on her!

How big of a boy is he?

He hasn’t competed in sport bjj as a black belt.

Again no he isn’t. Craig jones is already more popular and liked.

1 Like

She looks like a cartoon character with those tits.

2 Likes

I like Gordon, but his Brazilian bimbo looks like a man.

Finally, a pair of tits my cock can fit betwixt

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

343525-a4e95637da46d6aff145f38d597f8b20

1 Like

Screenshot_2021-07-09_at_2.47.32_PM_2305261

2 Likes