Gordon Ryan’s girl looks like a tranny

I’m more concerned about the Brazilian trend of these shitty tattoos on chicks. Putting bumper stickers on Ferraris in a lot of cases…….not so much this chick :point_up_2:t3:

2 Likes

I have trained with him quite a few times. He’s a great partner. Aside from that I’m not a fan of him at all.

2 Likes

She’s not Daisy Taylor, kinda ugly

Maybe eating her ass gave Gordon his stomach issues

2 Likes

images - 2023-07-10T162012.271

1 Like

Bumper sticker on a Dump Truck in this case.

2 Likes

CD7C610D-68F5-491F-883B-038CC241045E

She used clenbuterol and Anavar
99.7% fact

4 Likes

1 Like

Definitely clen and/or amphetamines involved

that tranny is dating Old Man meme ?

Good for him !

2 Likes

So every 3rd poster here has traned with the absolute best BJJ artist in the universe ?

sure sure

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

yes he is
Im a big CraigJones fan but Gordon is in a different universe. Craig has something like 55 wins and 20 losses. Gordon has a hundred or over a hundred wins and less than ten losses (off the top of my head). Plus the way Gordon wins is different (ADCC). Craig is also hinting at retirement.

Its because he is different. Yes the community loves Craig Jones for good reason but those outside the community do not know who tf craig is. More and more people are starting to know who gordon is. He is different and he is changing the game.

1 Like

I don’t think she really has an ass like that anymore. She certainly doesn’t have a face like that anymore. The PEDs are really masculinizing her facial features

5 Likes

One irreversible effect from roids is the clitoral growth…

1 Like

Wood definitely smash. Then I can claim first hand she looks like Anthony Keidis with really low hanging fake tits