Gordon Ryan's cognitive dissonance

Michael Richards Yes GIF

2 Likes

Aspirin makes me feel like I have a hole in my stomach if I take it. Can cause ulcers for people pretty quick.

2 Likes

They pay $500 a shit. I applied for shits and giggles and got a response back after a couple months asking for a picture of my poops.

$500 a day is over $100K a year if you treat it like a job and only send your poop 5 days a week. Close to 200K a year if you poop daily.

5 Likes

Gordon needs to live with Mikey for a month and clean dat gut out.

2 Likes

Same way antibiotics kills your good bacteria in your stomach , some roids or continued use can cause divorticulitis or divorticulosis which causes terrible stomach issues. Just ask brock that’s what stopped his UFC run so it would be no surprise if gr might be afflicted with this or something similar to his stomach.

3 Likes

What happened to Brock was eating mountains of beef jerky and other garbage. Low t is associated with a higher chance of getting diverticulitis btw.

2 Likes
2 Likes

What is the basis of this position?

2 Likes

Love me some Brock

1 Like

That shit dont even work

3 Likes

Brock is a cool dude, I did a photoshoot with him in 2004 for FLEX magazine and he was a cool mofo, DTE!

3 Likes

You can eat anything when you’re young & really active and get away with it. Anyone who played sports in H.S. knows this.

8 Likes

I have used em for 30 years
shoot

3 Likes

As others have mentioned, it was the antibiotics.

It’s crazy, somebody’s wrong diagnosis caused the guy all these issues.

He’s got surprising small hands.

2 Likes

Was that the one where hebwas holding a 200lbs dumbell?

2 Likes

Nah, he was treating himself.

I guess resistant bacteria is a big issue in Brazil currently because a bunch of dumbasses took daily antibiotics for a year or two to combat Covid.

1 Like

steroids cause insulin resistance in the gut. which causes digestion issues. If you’ve seen bodybuilders with the bubble guts that’s what causes it. That has made me consider that Gordon’s stomach problems could have been caused by steroid use. Same with Brock Lesnar’s diverticulitis.

2 Likes

Lolol fucking moron armchair doctors on here. Must be the steroids
. Do you have any idea how many millions of people and athletes that take anabolic steroids? every single sport in the world has participants taking steroids. There is absolutely zero evidence linking digestive issues to steroid you you fucking dweebs

5 Likes