Gordon Ryan's cognitive dissonance

In can say that I don’t know if he was just taking them full-time, but I do know that the Blue Basement was the worst gym for staph I’ve ever even heard of.

John also has all of his guys use Hibiclense multiple times each day, so their skin flora is just wrecked. And he blames tourists for the staph and skin infections

Slin and growth absolutely cause stomach issues. I know those aren’t technically “steroids”, but they are peds Gordom has almost certainly used

It’s because they’d all refuse to take time off and just tape over infections and shit. Nicky rod was accused of doing it recently.

I’ve also heard of hygiene issues from him personally back in the blue basement days and that place being a cesspit. Not cleaned enough, bare feet in the bathroom, etc. that’s also where that nasty case of viral pink eye developed and took keenan annd hinger out of adcc who traveled to the BB to cross train and got a bunch of people sick after.

1 Like

Man don’t tell me this. I drop in from time to time.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s still like that.

This was like 2014-15 ish.

2 Likes

Yeah everything I mentioned was pre Danaher departure. I’ve heard its much better now.

Is Jaramillo the teacher there? Guy has an interesting teaching style but I find his YouTube stuff very helpful.

3 Likes

I’ve always wondered what happened with him leaving Danaher.

3 Likes

Yes it was!

1 Like

Maybe Google the big difficult words before you use them so you dont look like a twat headkicker

1 Like

They tend to make changes to justify the stressful behavior, either by adding new parts to the cognition causing the psychological dissonance (rationalization) or by avoiding circumstances and contradictory information likely to increase the magnitude of the cognitive dissonance (confirmation bias).

Stressful behavior in this case being steroid (ab)use, confirmation bias of wanting the answer to be some wild mystery undiagnosable stomach illness while not addressing the fact that he’s on a bevy of substances that could cause this.

Maybe Google terms before playing English professor on an internet forum

2 Likes

Can it be a case by case thing though?

Imagine those two autists in a house together.

Crabfag, ok so now we’re not talking about steroids anymore. If by slin you mean insulin there is almost zero reason a performance athlete would take “slin”. GH also has a near zero chance of affecting digestion. Why don’t we just throw psychedelic mushrooms into the equation since we’re just randomly speculating now. Honestly, there are some really stupid people on these forums that should maybe think things through for a minute before posting

3 Likes

Insulin is commonly abbreviated as slin in the bodybuilding and powerlifting communities.

Both powerlifters and body builders both use insulin. Gordon’s strength training is all about static squeeze strength and moving up weight classes. It absolutely makes sense Gordon would use insulin.

GH can cause insulin resistance, which can cause digestion problems. If someone has gastroparesis, insulin resistance makes it worse.

Couple that with Gordon’s other favorite cognitive dissonance, “I travel a lot so I have no choice but to eat shitty fast food”, and you have a solid recipe for stomach problems exacerbated by GH use

1 Like

excessive gh will alter your gut biome, fuck with insulin resistance

excessive test levels will weaken immune response

add in excessive antibiotic use and shitty fast food

not shocked he’s down bad

moderate use of PEDs can be beneficial be for the tummy and immune system but varies case by case

100m stem cells and daily 1mg BPC would probably help

hope he gets right, he’s a national treasure

4 Likes

1 mg daily sounds high, but I’ve only researched it for joint recovery.

For stomach problems, do people pin IM or sub q? Or just take it orally?

Gordy needs to go on the potato diet for the all natural reset. Only plain baked or boiled potatoes as much as he can handle for as long as he can.

What

1 Like

500mcg am/pm subq to the gut is the way

2 Likes

you really escalated that fast. relax.