Got some training in with Kru Toy

I got some training in with Kru Toy --- Son of legendary Kru YodTong Senanan.  I also got some one on one time with Kru Mark....Amazing instructors and I felt blessed to get some time with them. 

Check out the pics.

bout to let one fly

Teep Kru Toy giving instruction in the middle of ripping a kick Dat  Eddie I Dat  Eddie II Kru Toy  Eddie Dat, Kru Toy, Eddie Dat Tran, Kru Toy, Mark Dellagrotte, Eddie Saldana Teep I Teep II double switch kick double switch kick II double switch kick III Sequence rear kick II Relaxing the leg Elbow Hook

You might have to add me as a friend to see the pics...send a request and I'll approve it if you are interested.

Here are a few larger photos that can be viewed here.  

Look good Eddie...keep working hard brother.

Thanks man.

ttt

Cool stuff. One of the things that I've hated most about being out with my back injury was missing the time with Kru Toy. He spent some extra time with me when he came in the previous year which I thought was pretty cool since I was still really new to Muay Thai and I wouldn't have blamed him at all for wanting to focus on the other guys. Hopefully I can soak up some of the knowledge second hand from the rest of you guys when I get back...

For sure man....Hopefully your back gets better soon.

Thanks man!

Wow, I got your email about your back but WTF did you do to yourself? You've been out of the gym for like 3 or 4 months.

Are we talking slipped disc or muscular injury?

WizzleTeatsv2 - Wow, I got your email about your back but WTF did you do to yourself? You've been out of the gym for like 3 or 4 months.

Are we talking slipped disc or muscular injury?

I wish I knew...The day that the TapouT guys came to shoot the show about Mike Campbell, I was rolling real slow during jiu-jitsu class and felt something painful happen while I was working a half guard sweep. I had hurt my back in the past a bunch of times, probably going back to a summer job unloading trucks at Stop and Shop, but this was by far the worst.

At the time, my doctor thought it was some kind of ligament issue. I took a few weeks off, and then just as I thought it was better, tried some light shadow boxing and rode an exercise bike pretty light. Felt great that night, but the next day was the worst one yet. Went to see another doctor, was told it was probably a disc, and got Vicodin till I could see an orthopedist. No one tells me not to take the Vicodin that day, and I was able to do a fair amount of stuff without pain during the exam, so he pronounces me fine and tells me to go to PT. Two different physical therapists have told me different things -- first thought it was a disc, and the second thinks a joint locked up.

I'm starting to feel a little better after a few months of pretty hellish pain, but I can't really sit in a chair at all, which sucks.

"I'm starting to feel a little better after a few months of pretty hellish pain, but I can't really sit in a chair at all, which sucks"

Damn, that really sucks man.

Back injuries are no fun.