Gracie Barra Clearwater Thriving!!

Rumors to the effect that the Clearwater academy is closing down are completely untrue.  Eduardo is leaving the current TAMPA academy for December and starting to teach again in TAMPA on Tuesday and Thursday nights in January at a new location.

The Clearwater academy has always been the home base for Eduardo and will continue to be so.  Believe me the school is bursting at the seams with old and new students and is doing quite well.

Which also means TAMPA COMBAT is thriving. 

Glad to hear that all is well from a reliable source and that these "rumors" are now put to bed.

Eduardo made an announcement this past Tuesday that he was moving locations in Tampa.  Someone misunderstood and thought it was the Clearwater academy.

Just for the sake of repitition...repitition...repitition...

I can safely assume Clearwater is not closing and Tampa is changing its venue only...?I can safely assume Clearwater is not closing and Tampa is changing its venue only...?I can safely assume Clearwater is not closing and Tampa is changing its venue only...?I can safely assume Clearwater is not closing and Tampa is changing its venue only...?

Did we fianlly straighten-out the misnomer...?Did we fianlly straighten-out the misnomer...?Did we fianlly straighten-out the misnomer...?

hahahaha  Nice one Tim